Justin Bieber: help!

TinkerbugBug97

Earning My Ears
My best friend and I just recently began to like Justin Bieber, and I was wondering a few questions so I thought I would ask here! Q1) Does anyone know when he is going to have a concert in Nashville, St. Louis, or Indianapolis? Q2) Does anyone know how they pick "The One Less Lonley Girl" girl? Q3) does anyone know where to find backstage passes? Q4) About how much are front row tickets? Q5) About how much are backstage passes? and 3 more questions! Q6) Has anyone met JB, if so is he nice, what is he like? I dont wanna waste money on bsp if he is a jerk(lol). Q7) Has anyone been to his concert, if so, is it worth the money? Again, I dont wanna pay a crazy amount for a bad concert! Last Question! Q8) Does anyone have advice for getting tickets/backstage passes/or while you are going, or at the concert?

Thanks, I REALLY need help with this so anything Is perfect!

<3
TinkerbugBug97:jumping1: :rolleyes1

Q1) He hasn't got any US concerts schedueled yet. They're all in foreign countries. Q2) It's random. The closer you are, the better your chance though. And from what it looks like they normally chose "pretty" girls Q3) You can get those when getting tickets, or at least meet and greet tickets. Q4) Way more expensive than any other row. Q5) Waaaay expensive Q6) My cousin met him. She said he is a really sweet person. Q7) I've never been, but I can get tickets for free to any concert at the stadium near me. So, I'm not sure. Q8) Order early.

You're welcome :-)
She is! And she isn't even a fan of his, haha.
I'm really hoping JB sets some tour dates for America soon. I wanna see him in concert sooo bad.

Me tooooooooooo:-) I liked him when he first came out, and then everyone started liking him so i pretended i didnt, and then i went and saw the movie yesterday and now im like awwww, who am i kidding? i have Bieber Fever! :lovestruc

My best friend and I just recently began to like Justin Bieber, and I was wondering a few questions so I thought I would ask here! Q1) Does anyone know when he is going to have a concert in Nashville, St. Louis, or Indianapolis? Q2) Does anyone know how they pick "The One Less Lonley Girl" girl? Q3) does anyone know where to find backstage passes? Q4) About how much are front row tickets? Q5) About how much are backstage passes? and 3 more questions! Q6) Has anyone met JB, if so is he nice, what is he like? I dont wanna waste money on bsp if he is a jerk(lol). Q7) Has anyone been to his concert, if so, is it worth the money? Again, I dont wanna pay a crazy amount for a bad concert! Last Question! Q8) Does anyone have advice for getting tickets/backstage passes/or while you are going, or at the concert?

Thanks, I REALLY need help with this so anything Is perfect!

<3
TinkerbugBug97:jumping1: :rolleyes1

1) thr all in foriegn countries right now
2) itrs random. his manager or someone else goes up and asks a random girl if they want to b justin's one less lonely girl.
3) i think u can buy them when u buy ur ticket
4&5) AALLLOOOOTT
6) supa nice :)
7) they r worth the $$$ !!!! but i only think that cuz im in LOVELOVELOVELOVVVEEE :lovestruc with justin. :D :lovestruc
8)get tickets the minute they come out. the usually sell out within the hour, from wht ive heard and read. so u have to get them very very quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter