K & J Disneyland Wishes Wedding

I really like the penny idea! I have never seen that before. So unique. I am stocking up on vistaprint groupons to get all my items printed. I really like the Pirates PokitPal :)

The Just Married buttons are being discontinued?!?!?!? I'd better snatch up a pair on our next trip!

Also LOVE the penny idea.

Wow! I'm loving all of your ideas! I must say, my favorite is the keys. What a great idea! Fantastic. ::yes:: And I'm sure you'll be able to get a cast member to dress as a bellman and "check people in."

Hopefully, you're recovering from your wisdom teeth being pulled. I don't remember much from when I had mine pulled, and I think I was back at school the next day. I have a very high threshold for pain, but mine were also still attached to the jawbone, so they had to cut into my gums. That meant stitches instead of gaping holes like I've heard of some people having.

Anyway, can't wait to see more of your plans! :)

Greetings from a Native Las Vegan. I no longer live there but most of my family does. Vegas is really a small town at its center (past the tourists and the move in one-month out the next) and everyone really does know everybody else.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your plans so far. You seem to be very thoughtful about setting a certain feel and tone/ I look forward to reading more.

Congrats on signing your contract! Exciting!

I love your favours! I've never seen anyone do anything like that before, but it makes so much sense. Also your invite preview pic looks fabulous! How's the progress coming along? Can't wait to see one of your finished invites all put together! :goodvibes

I have a feeling we are going to be paying more for our wedding then we hoped but I believe it's worth it, no regrets. This is a celebration and we deserve to be happy and have our vision played out as much as we can.

I think most weddings go over budget. Ours is costing us almost double what we'd originally thought, but you're so right! It's 100% worth it and we have no regrets either. :goodvibes

Hey Kaylars

Were you by any chance at the Spectacular Bridal Show yesterday (AUGUST 16). I think I might have met you.

I am planning a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding also in September of 2014!!!

So excited I love to meet other brides planning wedding with Disney!

Krista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter