Kali River Rapids plastic seat belt

Poohish

Earning My Ears
Hi I've done a couple hours of research on this including searching YouTube videos all kinds of plus-size posts but I'm trying to find a specific answer to the seatbelts on Kali River Rapids. I know a few years ago they changed them from two people sharing it to every person has their own seat belt but these new seat belts don't appear to be the retractable ones like Soarin or test track. I need to know from some big folks (not tall) if they could fit on the Kali River Rapids rides in the last year. thank you

Not sure if anything changed after refurbishment but when we were there last March my wife and I both pooh sized had no problem sitting with each other.

They are like (similar to) the seat belts on an airplane.
Thank you. If you need a seat belt extender on an airplane are you going to be in trouble on this ride or are the seatbelts a bit longer I don't need much of an extension on an airplane but I need a few inches

Thank you. If you need a seat belt extender on an airplane are you going to be in trouble on this ride or are the seatbelts a bit longer I don't need much of an extension on an airplane but I need a few inches
No, you'll be fine I'm sure. I usually use an extender (don't HAVE to have one but it makes it easier to buckle, so I bought my own) and I'm not even close to needing one on Kali

I'm fat with a 60" waist or so and I fit on Kali with the seat belt extended fully. At 390 it'll depend on where he carries his weight and how tall he is - a person who is 390 but is 6' tall will carry the weight differently than someone who is 5'2".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter