Kang & Kodo's Twirl & Hurl

hopemax

Note to Self:
So the first time in I don't know how many trips to Universal, I decided to ride because the TM was begging people to go on (it was 9:30 and not very many people were in Simpsons area). Oh, my gosh, it was hilarious!

If you are a fan of the Simpsons, irreverent humor and there's no wait, hop in line. You might find yourself laughing a lot more than you expected on a Dumbo type ride. I think I liked it more than Fast & Furious!

So the first time in I don't know how many trips to Universal, I decided to ride because the TM was begging people to go on (it was 9:30 and not very many people were in Simpsons area). Oh, my gosh, it was hilarious!

If you are a fan of the Simpsons, irreverent humor and there's no wait, hop in line. You might find yourself laughing a lot more than you expected on a Dumbo type ride. I think I liked it more than Fast & Furious!

Glad you enjoyed it!!

It’s a couple of years since we went on it........and yep, it was fun!

lol - it really brings you back to being a kid. you just have to smile - and we are NOT simpson fans. And a nice break from all of the simulator rides. My only complaint was the queue being out in the sun.

lol - it really brings you back to being a kid. you just have to smile - and we are NOT simpson fans. And a nice break from all of the simulator rides. My only complaint was the queue being out in the sun.

Yeah, that would be not fun. But considering I walked straight on the ride, not even pausing until I was in my ride vehicle, I didn't have to worry about the sun. The wait vs reward was definitely in my favor.

We will have to do this again on our Thanksgiving trip. I know the wait at other rides will be long, and we haven't hurled or twirled for a while:) I love Kang & Kodo. Sometimes, when people annoy me, I think about them stealing those people away from earth:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter