Kapogirl Rooms

KAPO GIRL

"Disney Pro"
I currently have two rooms:

New Falling Chair's! Kapogirl
:thumbsup2
In this room, its not like any other falling chairs, because the chairs literally fall from under you. There will be two teams, red and blue, each team will have a captain, and 7 players.
The captain is in charge of spinning the generator. If the number from 1-7 comes of the team member from the other team will lose their chair, if the captain's number is picked (1) then the team will have to pick a new captain.
If you lose, im pretty sure im going for NO PAY. But that is still debatable.
When it comes down to the last two plays, of different teams, whoever since an even number first wins.
When it comes down to the last players of the same team, one will switch teams, and then go from there.
in the last round there will definitely be no pay!
Prize will most likely be a pin. or something from Inner-space shop. Im not big on just giving out rare. Sorry
untitled.jpg

Kapogirl's Lights on the river.

This is basically like the host game, there will be three teams of two. Red, Green, and Purple.
I will ask you to dress in you team colors. When i say go turn on your candles and turn off the other teams, the team with the most candles lit by the end of the game wins!
For this game there will be no pay. And prize will be minimum.
lonr.jpg

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND AND COME PLAY AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS:grouphug:

Looks like two very fun games!
I really enjoyed the host's lights on the river, and I am glad to see a player recreate that. Looks like a boatload of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter