Kashmir104's Couture PJ (p.1) & TR (p.28): WP/CR~1/3/09* 5/6: Highlights Video p.30

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photos! You looked so beautiful, Courtney!

I can't believe the amazing transformation in the ballroom! So amazing! What was the fun blue drink pictured?

Can't wait to hear more!

What an amazing wedding. You looked breath-taking. Can't wait to see and hear more.

Your photos are absolutely amazing! Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the photo show? It's really beautiful.

Your wedding was gorgeous. I wish I could of followed along with your PJ the whole time, but I have spent the last couple hours reading it! You both look so in love, congratulations!

just saw the slideshow...gorgeous!

congratulations!

Ever since I found out you were having a couture wedding I've been dying to see your pics - gorgeous!!!!!

The slideshow actually brought tears to my eyes. You and Eric looked so amazingly happy. And YOU looked drop-dead gorgeous.

Congratulations!

Here's to your Happily Ever After! pixiedust:

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I loved the pictures and the song is so pretty, too!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the TV special!

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe your wedding has been and I missed it! Well, y'know!

The photos look absolutely amazing! You look stunning, and that's how I want the the WP to look when we get married!

Congratulations to you and Eric!!

I am dying to see these photos!!! For some reason I can't view the slideshow :sad: anyone have any hints for me?

courtney the pictures that you did post looked like a fairy tale...you must have been so happy with the way everything turned out!!!

I LOVED your slideshow - what a spectacular wedding :goodvibes I am dying to know what Eric's family thought about your special day??? Was that Eric dabbing tears off his mom's face? pixiedust:

Courtney, everything looks GORGEOUS!

For some reason when you first posted the link, I couldn't view more than a few of the pictures, and thought that it was just a teaser...but when more and more people started commenting, I thought I'd better try again! This time everything played, and everything looks wonderful - your dress and makeup are flawless and it all looks like you had a wonderful time! Congratulations again!

Did you not know about Cinderella's carriage? That's a great photo!

Your photos are gorgeous, everything looked so wonderful!

Stunning!!! You and Eric look GREAT! I can only imagine how marvelous it was..Loved the slide show, what beautiful pictures...Can't wait to see more and hear about all of the details!

CONGRATULATIONS to the new MR. & MRS. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter