Kashmir104's Couture PJ (p.1) & TR (p.28): WP/CR~1/3/09* 5/6: Highlights Video p.30

What a beautiful wedding! I just watched your slide show and everything looked fantastic! Congrats!!!

your photos are lovely .... you look so diffeent on your wedding day.

I love the one of you and your dad (I presume) on the dance floor.

Can i ask a quick question (altho i'm sure it will become obvious when you finish the tr), but how come you had the ceremony start late at night?

i love the lighting at the reception - a lovely relaxing atmosphere came across in the pictures so im sure every there felt great:thumbsup2

CastleWE.jpg

Just in case anyone missed the thread on the main page, I wanted to let you know that the showtime schedule is finally online for the WE TV special Disney's Dream Weddings. It's going to premiere on Sunday, March 8th, but it will be shown many times throughout the week.

Eric and I are so excited to be a part of the show and can't wait to watch!! :happytv:

http://www.wetv.com/we-go-bridal-week/programming/disney-s-dream-wedding

Carriage.jpg

(taken by the crew at Pine Ridge Film and Television)

Doh! I'll be at WDW that weekend! I'll have to make every effort to see it when I get home. I can't wait to see it!

Come on Courtney! Let's see more of your beautiful pictures!! :lovestruc

CastleWE.jpg

Just in case anyone missed the thread on the main page, I wanted to let you know that the showtime schedule is finally online for the WE TV special Disney's Dream Weddings. It's going to premiere on Sunday, March 8th, but it will be shown many times throughout the week.

Eric and I are so excited to be a part of the show and can't wait to watch!! :happytv:

http://www.wetv.com/we-go-bridal-week/programming/disney-s-dream-wedding

Carriage.jpg

(taken by the crew at Pine Ridge Film and Television)

SO exciting!! Congratulations I will surely watch this!!! :banana:

ps- those pictures are beyond stunning you look so beautiful, I esp love the beach pictures!

Was just checking in to see if there was an update...and noticed that there was one, even though it was not your TR it was still exciting! :goodvibes

I have set the DVR so I won't miss a beat! looking forward to the 9th...and an addition to your TR with more pictures of course...popcorn::

OMG I can't wait! I don't get the WE at home but I'm traveling that week and get the WE at my hotels! I can't wait!

Courtney & Eric’s Couture Collection Wedding Trip Report ( Italy Isola/WP/Contemporary)

CourtEricBeach.jpg

Trip Report Guide:

Filming Day 1: TBD
Rehearsal: TBD
Rehearsal Dinner: TBD
Wedding Day: TBD
More filming: TBD
MK Photo Session: TBD

I thought I’d start with a wedding recap for everyone:

Rehearsal Dinner location: Italy Isola in EPCOT
EpcotItalyIsola.jpg

Ceremony Location: Wedding Pavilion
WPphoto.jpg

Wedding Reception Location: Nutcracker Ballrooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
contemporary2_lg.jpg

Event Coordinator: Kristi Davis
Wedding Planner: Carol Mikles

Type of Wedding: Disney’s Couture Collection by David Tutera- Simply Chic
davidtutera.jpg

Guest count: 65

Rehearsal dinner & Wedding day photographers: Charles & Jennifer Maring (of New York City)
JenandCharlieMaring.jpg

Rehearsal dinner & Wedding day videographer: Brett Culp (of Tampa, Florida)
BrettCulp.jpg

Hair & Make-up: About Face Design Team
AboutFace.jpg
hairback2-1.jpg

DJ: Scott Messina
ScottMessina.jpg

Steaming: Carolyn Allen’s

Magic Kingdom Photoshoot Photographer: Ty
Typhoto.jpg

Other videotaping (for WE TV “Disney’s Dream Weddings Special”): Pine Ridge Film and Television
n906572_41975102_2662-1.jpg
n906572_41975100_2184-1.jpg

Bride’s Accomodations/Honeymoon Accomodations: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Groomsmen Accomodations: Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Dress: Carrington by August Jones
Veil: long, shimmer veil by Homa Bridal
Comb: Hazelwood by Winters & Rain
Vendor: The White Dress By the Shore in Clinton, Connecticut
AG_carrington_med.jpg
dressback.jpg

Wedding day shoes: Flash by Anyi Lu
Rings: Jeff Cooper (Vendor: Joe Escobar Diamonds in San Jose, CA)
shoes.jpg

Maid of Honor dress: Mika Long by Jenny Yoo in Peacock Blue
Vendor: The White Dress By the Shore

Bridesmaids dresses: Katia Long by Jenny Yoo in Peacock Blue

Flower girl dress: Annie Girl Dress Up
Sash: Jenny Yoo in Peacock Blue
Pin: Homa Bridal

Groomsmen Tux: rented
Vendor: Men’s Warehouse (MWTux)

BridalParty-1.jpg

Groom’s Tux: purchased
Vendor: Brooks Brothers
EricWedding-1.jpg

Rehearsal dinner invitations:
Vendor: Invitation Consultants, Inc.

Wedding invitation: custom designed for David Tutera’s Simply Chic collection
Vendor: Alpine Creative Group (through Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings)

Officiant: Rev. Kevin Knox
RevKev.jpg

Rehearsal dinner décor:
Vendor: Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings
RehearsalDinner1-1.jpg

Wedding ceremony décor:
Designer: David Tutera
ceremonydecor.jpg

Wedding reception décor:
Designer: David Tutera
BridalRoompic-2.jpg

Wedding cake: custom designed by myself, Laura Kidd, & Carol Mikles
Flavors: almond/amaretto mousse, white/strawberry mousse, red velvet/cream cheese, & almond/amaretto mousse
Vendor: Disney’s Grand Floridian Bakery
cake-1.jpg

Rehearsal dinner favors: pink, orange, and yellow M&M's in a clear box with name tag
rehearsalfavor.jpg

Wedding day favors: Chocolate suitcases with Disney travel stickers with note "Now it's time to say goodbye to all our friends and family..."

More detail to come… Day 1, “off to the airport” is next! Stay tuned...

Everything looks beautiful! I love the pics of your rehearsal dinner. I think ours started too late, because we didn't have any sunlight to take pics with!

Wow! Absolutely stunning report so far! I wish you and your husband many years of happiness! Congratulations!

Yay! The TR has begun! Can't wait to read all about it and see the show on WE :-)

OMG...it looks like an over-the-top gorgeous day. I can't WAIT to see it all tomorrow! You must have truly had that wedding most girls dream of!

Courtney, those pictures are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!

Yay! Glad you started a TR! Everything looks amazing! The reception room looks like a fairy tale, and you both look very very very happy and in love:lovestruc . Can't wait to read more (and watch you guys on TV tomorrow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter