** Kat & Pauls Wishes Wedding 3.8.11 WG/AG/DP @ UK Lochside **

What a night!

I had the best hen night! The food was yummy (we went to a mexican restuarant called Panchos - which I totally love so Zoe gets 2 thumbs up for that choice! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2) and I got way too drunk (and am currently paying for it)

My mum made a quiz for everyone to do (all questions about me/DF/our relationship etc) it started out pretty tame but got quite personal by the end of it! :rotfl: and Zoe made a quiz for me to find out how well I know DF (100% oh yes I rock! :laughing:)

There were prizes for the winners of the quiz (it was done in pairs) and Zoe and my friend Stu won some rude looking lollipops! We also had our friend 'Roger Moore' come along (yes he's an inflatable man with a large, well, you know what! ;)) Stick on moustaches made another appearance and ended the night on Roger to make him look a little more manly!

The bill was huge and I didn't have to pay a thing (added bonus - I love my family and friends!) A few of us were going to go onto a club after but I guess due to the large amount of alcohol consumed I didn't travel home too well and had to bail and spend the night getting acquainted with my toilet! :rotfl: I'm not feeling too bad this morning, just slightly fragile!

Here's some of the more appropriate pictures!

DF took this just before we left...he's 6'2 and thought it was a good idea to take the picture while he was on the stairs the outcome being that i look totally bizzare!

IMG_0458.jpg

Some of my family

IMG_0463.jpg

some of DF's family and our friends

IMG_0464.jpg

Lovely Melons cocktail - delicious!

IMG_0469.jpg

before the insane amount of alcohol was consumed

IMG_0461.jpg

the quiz winners!

IMG_0468.jpg

rocking the moustaches ladies!

IMG_0467.jpg

This is my sister/MOH (on the left) and her best friend and practically our sister (on the right)

sarahandterri.jpg

And this is Roger (it's the most family friendly picture of him we have! :rotfl:)

roger.jpg

All in all it was a fab night...and today we have just 8 days until we leave for Florida!! OMG!! I am so EXCITED!!! :goodvibes

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! And Roger Moore sure is handsome :lmao:

Yep he sure is! :laughing: He's currently taken up residence in my spare bedroom...and has pants on now too! :rotfl:

He sure is.... ;) Shhhh don't tell our DFs

I love those mustaches!!! What a great night!! So glad you had an awesome time!!! Minus the toilet part!! :rolleyes1

They were a big hit! We really did have a fab time...I'm just sorry it's over...it's kind of sad when you think it's the only hen night I'll ever have (well I certainly hope it is!!) Yes the toilet part wasn't great however I tried to look on the bright side and did think 'hmm...maybe I've lost some weight!?' :rotfl:

Happy days! Look what I got in the post today...

buttons.jpg

I won't deny it...I did a little happy dance...I was that excited! :dance3:The just married buttons are courtesy of a fellow disbride, deb loves disney, you are my new best friend!! :goodvibes And I got the happily ever after buttons from ebay (got to love ebay! :thumbsup2)

DF FINALLY emailed our song choices to the videographer so that's done now and Carol emailed me yesterday and our rehearsal is booked for March 4th at the wedding gazebo at 3pm! I can't believe that this time next week we'll be on the plane! :banana::yay::woohoo:

I'm just trying to get all the last minute jobs done now. I've had my tea party dress dry cleaned and thats now hangng up ready to be packed. I've also downloaded the music for the ceremony and put it on the ipod too. I started a list yesterday of everything we need to take with us. I didn't realise there was so much! I'm so glad we have big suitcases!! :laughing: 1 A4 sheet of paper and I haven't even started on DFs things yet!

My aunt was here on Saturday for my hen night and she taught us some dance steps...they're really good but I'm not sure we're going to remember them! :rotfl: I guess we better have a practice soon!

I keep thinking I've forgotten things...I just dont know what?! But if I have I'm sure I'll remember soon enough!

Happy days! Look what I got in the post today...

buttons.jpg

I wont deny it...I did a little happy dance...I was that excited! :dance3:The just married buttons are courtesy of a fellow disbride, deb loves disney, you are my new best friend!! :goodvibes And I got the happily ever after buttons from ebay (got to love ebay! :thumbsup2)

Oh I am so glad you got them before you left!!! I was really worried! Plus, they managed to travel across the ocean without getting damaged. :wizard:

Oh I am so glad you got them before you left!!! I was really worried! Plus, they managed to travel across the ocean without getting damaged. :wizard:

Yes me too!! And they are in perfect condition!! DF has promised me he will wear his while we are away too (but I guess we'll see!)

Yes me too!! And they are in perfect condition!! DF has promised me he will wear his while we are away too (but I guess we'll see!)

I think once he gets attention while wearing it he will change his mind. My DH wore his and told me later he was really glad he did. You will get so many congratulations, it really feels great!!!

Where has the time gone?! I can't believe that we leave for the airport tomorrow!! :scared1: (I'm shocked we leave tomorrow but OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!) :banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::yay::banana:

We started packing a few days ago and I'm very nearly finished! Here's our nearly packed suitcases...

2011-02-27120836.jpg

DF packed his hand luggage bag today as he's working tomorrow so needs to make sure it's all done today. I think Toby wants to come with us...

2011-02-27120622.jpg

I'm sad that we have to leave him at home. Mum and I are taking him to the cattery tomorrow morning and then we won't see him again until 23rd March :sad2:

Last night we had a 'what shall we do when we get there' party! It's one of my families favourite things to talk about when we're all together! :goodvibes It was originally planned to be at our house but last week we changed it to our friends house as they have 2 young children so it meant they could put them to bed and then stay up late and not have to worry about the kids!:thumbsup2 It was a really good night and great to see everyone who's coming to the wedding. When we left this morning it was so weird saying 'see you in Florida!' But I cannot wait!! I really can't believe that it's nearly time to get married!! :banana:

This may be the last time I make it on here before we leave but I'm sure I'll make it on here again before the wedding! I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as I can!! :thumbsup2

Awww Kat have a really magical trip sweetie. I will try to remember to post on your wedding day, but if I forget have the best day ever!!!!

Almost time!! How exciting!!! And Toby looks excited too :lmao:
Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!

Awww Kat have a really magical trip sweetie. I will try to remember to post on your wedding day, but if I forget have the best day ever!!!!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Almost time!! How exciting!!! And Toby looks excited too :lmao:
Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!

Yeah he's looking forward to his holiday too! Oh I don't even want to think about coming home yet!!

Have a safe trip and fabulous wedding!!!

Your family sounds like so much fun and your kitty is just so cute. :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes They are pretty fab and so is Toby!

I've just waved DF off to work and now I'm sitting here wth my feet up catching up on Gossip Girl! I'm trying to clear my sky plus planner so I have enough room to tape all my shows while I'm away!

I've got a few little things left to pack and my mum is coming to pick up me and Toby at 11am! I STILL can't believe that we are getting married in 8 days!!! :scared1: I can't wait to get there now!

2011-02-28064032.jpg

I can't believe I just ticked off the last day on my count down calender!!!

I'm sooo happy for you and hope you have a safe trip!! Enjoy your time here in FL and take everything in!!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter