Katie & Brian May 17, 2008 WP -IS - AAR

darn weekend, I missed it! :headache:

Happy belated wedding day, I hope it was as Magical as you imagined it to be!!

Can't wait to see pics when you get back!

Jennifer

Thank you all for the well wishes!

We had an absolutly FABULOUS DAY!!! It went so smoothly and everything was just he way I had pictured it! Ihave about a million pictures to post so when we get home later this week I'l have to start on my Trip report. Until then we are enjoying our room at the Bordwalk villas and hanging out with a few of our friends who stayed for the week. We have our reservations at the castle tonight to watch wishes and we are super excited!! after that we plan on closing the boardwalk bars down! Thanks to everyone again and I promise I'll get going on pics when I get home on Thursday!!

Glad you guys had an amazing wedding!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!!!

Congratluations!! I can't wait to hear all about your big day, and the rest of your honeymoon!!

Jennifer

I can't beleve how much live gets in the way once the weddings all over! I never posted any of my pictures after we got back I'm so ashamed! I'm going to get working on it right now!

After getting to Disney and dropping off all of our boxes that we packed the cars out with to our planner we met up with our Families for a surprise we had planned for all of our close family that had come into town. We had arranged for the yaht at the Grand Floridian to take us all on a fireworks cruise. Everyone was super surprise and blown away when they saw what we had in store for them! Knowing that We had planed something to thank everyone for coming and all the hard work over the past year was well worth the price of the event! After the fireworks we traveled around and got to view the water electrical parade and to top off the night they brought us around to the wedding pavillion for a late night peek of how it looked form the waters edge! We were So glad we planned this night!

DSC02987.jpg

DSC02988.jpg

DSC02990.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Picture102.jpg

The next day The boys and girls went there separte ways. The guys went golfing at Disney's Magnolia golf course. All the Groomsmen, both Dad's and anyone else who wanted to go. We had placed an announcment in our newsletters and invited any guest who wanted to play in all we had 20 guys go out for the trip. From what I hear they had a fantastic time!

brianandkatieswedding009.jpg

The girls, my bridesmaids and flower girls I had meet up in Down Town Disney for a special Surprise! I arranged to have my wedding party made into Princesses at the Bippity Boppity Boutique! They were not all thrilled especailly my martine of honor, who let me know in her toast at the reception. but they all went a long with it with a smile and no one said a word and I know in the end they all had a great time! Yeah we looked silly but it was so much fun! When we were all done they did a specail dance and taught us all how to wave like princesses and introduced us to the whole store! Just a bit of that Pixie Dust Magic that made the event even more special!

DSC03031.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03047.jpg

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03051.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

p2314i45608r226182950.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

We had our rehursal at the Grand Floridian Ballroom since the Wedding Pavillion was hosting a wedding that night and then My In Laws hosted a Beach BBQ at the Grand Floridian for our entire guest list! It was absolutly perfect! We got to greet everyone and really start our wedding weekend off with a Bang! It also had the perfect view of the Wedding Pavilion where our events would be tomorrow.At the end of the party we even had the water eletrical parade pass us by n the beach!

47b8db38b3127ccec47274e475f00000001.jpg

47b8db38b3127ccec4722e02f40b0000001.jpg

47b8db38b3127ccec4724445f4790000001.jpg

l_1d6f1382a8634a6307e9c00411ea0f79.jpg

47b8db38b3127ccec473a97c15d20000001.jpg

47b8db38b3127ccec4736d9815540000001.jpg

l_8e38f1ff11fd385cc8e9dafce3a20cc9.jpg

After the BBQ we hoped on the monorail and headed to the Magic Kingdom to join most of our guest at the Pirate Princess party that was going on that evening. It worked out so well! We had posted the information in our newsletter to invite our guests for the After BBQ event. We let them know that it was separate admition but cheaper then your normal park pass. It was a great opertunity for guest that wouldn't normally get to see the parks to get a little taste and a smaller price. We were glad most of our guest took us up on the offer. We had a Magical night with ofcourse more fireworks!

p2314i45439r596350459.jpg

p2314i44948r861981784.jpg

l_03e9a445491bceb17e15c68803c326bb.jpg

Picture120.jpg

It's so great to see that you came back to give us a report on your wedding. The Wishes cruise looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone. I have done one before, but never on the yacht :goodvibes It's so cute that you took your bridesmaids to the BBBB princess: Did you end up keeping it in very long? I have always wanted to do that myself, although I think one or two of my bridesmaids probably would have complained. We went to the Pirate & Princess Party for my bachelorette party; I wish they didn't discontinue that event, it really was a lot of fun!

Looking forward to reading more and welcome back!

I know I'm late to the party, but I just read your whole PJ and start of your TR. I'm loving it! All the little touches you did are amazing and I can't wait to read about the rest!

Anna Marie

Loving the TR. I was totally at the Pirate and Princess party that night! My MOH was in town and I got us tix then next day we drove to Alabama for a wedding reception.
Don't you just love the fireworks at the P&PP? I have the soundtrack on my ipod it's one of my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter