• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kazbah point or Canada overlook dp?

Sammi912

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

So I don't have a planner yet but I am waiting for one patiently. .. NOT. So to add the dessert party to my loa I have to pick a desert party location. They tell me Kazbah can only hold 15, which will be fine for me. But how does having spice road table right there work? They said it's more cramped because of it. Can anyone confirm and or tell me if the better view make up for the lack of space

And how bad is Canada overlook really? Thanks guys!
Ps. I already looked at Carries pictutres. But is that before spice road table?

Kazbah Point is on the other side of Spice Road Table, closer to Japan, so it's not really affected by Spice Road Table. Canada Overlook feels closer to the fireworks and doesn't have an island in the way. Neither place is great if you want photos of yourself with fireworks in the background because there are overhanging trees that block the high ones. But for just watching the show, you don't really notice them when you're standing at the railing in either place.

Thanks Carrie! I was hoping you would answer.

Unfortunately that is all they are offering me. Although I would love some firework shots. Which is the lesser of 2 evils? Haha

30 days out I can see if any of the other spaces are still available and have it moved there.

I think I'd go with Canada, just cuz it feels closer to the action. And definitely check with them inside 30 days. A lot of time the conventions overbook and then drop what they don't need. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter