• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ke$ha?

i'm not really into her. yeah the songs are catchy but thats it. i don't really get her appeal?

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

212suvq.jpg

2qi2xr6.jpg

These are my two girls. :]

I LOVE KE$HA!!

I mean she's a pretty digusting person, but her music is fabulous! I love it.

I don't mind her.
Her music is catchy and good to dance to, but I wouldn't say that I really like it. Its not bad and I don't mind listening to it, but I don't think its great

She could really use a bath.

When I first heard her sing, I thought "There is a chance I can get a record deal!" She cannot sing at all.

She's disgusting. The only reason her songs are popular are because the beats are good. The lyrics are ridiculous! I'm all for music that isn't serious and I like Katy Perry for that.

She doesn't appeal to me. Her music is catchy but all round she needs a bath and stop ending up in other peoples bathtubs.

I believe she's killing the music industry that's been in danger for a few years now.

I mean....I don't even find her music catchy....

It's all AUTOTUNE! None of it is REAL!
*goes into tantrum*

Yeah, I hate it when she gets compared to Katy Perry. Because if you actually know quite a few of Katy Perry's songs, you'd notice that Katy has a lot more singing ability and lyric-writing ability. I really don't know why they're compared at all except for the fact that they're both famous young-ish women. -_-

i think her appeal is just the fact that she is wild and crazy and doesn't care. i mean obviously she isnt a good role model, but i think her outlook on life is kind of cool in the way that she says you shouldnt care what other people think and just have fun. but her heavy drinking, partying & "sleeping around" isn't what you should be doing. the saying "do as i say and not as i do" applies here.

if anyone understands that?

i think her appeal is just the fact that she is wild and crazy and doesn't care. i mean obviously she isnt a good role model, but i think her outlook on life is kind of cool in the way that she says you shouldnt care what other people think and just have fun. but her heavy drinking, partying & "sleeping around" isn't what you should be doing. the saying "do as i say and not as i do" applies here.

I can think of better people who don't care what people think and have some sort of moral code. This girl is pretty trashy.

I can see what you're saying here. It makes sense.

btw I like your sig :] :laughing:

Hate her. But I love "Your Love is my Drug." Shameless catchy song right there.

TiK ToK is completely catchy.

I love how Michael Buckley (WHATTHEBUCKSHOW on YouTube) calls her "Ke-dollar sign-HA!"

I can think of better people who don't care what people think and have some sort of moral code. This girl is pretty trashy.

I think its pretty bad to say that she has no moral compass because she sings about having sex and drinking alcohol.

I think its pretty bad to say that she has no moral compass because she sings about having sex and drinking alcohol.

well i mean she brushes her teeth with a bottle of jack, which is teaching the youth of america awful dental hygiene habits. anyone with a moral compass would be appalled.

she also shows up to parties with no money in her pockets
i mean who does she think is paying for the booze. she's gotta help out the host a little, its common courtesy

she also promotes violence, for example in the lyric : boys tryna touch my junk junk
gonna smack him if hes gettin too drunk drunk
she is teaching the youth of america that violence is the right was to resolve problems and settle disputes.

shes a horrible person, shelby.
i hope this helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter