Keep Movin' in May: May Exercise Challenge

First day of Ripped in 30 week four!! Whew! 30 minutes

1387/1500!

5/24: 40 min PT session
5/25: 20 min legwork, core
5:27: 20 min abs, arms, legs

578/900

I highly doubt I'm going to make it this month but given that I was forbidden to walk on my foot for a week and was not really allowed to lift anything for the first two weeks of the month, I'm trying not to be too tough on myself.

Off to update the first post of the thread for everyone else.... who is doing a ROCKIN GOOD JOB this month!

UPDATED! Congrats to our first WISH Green friends! WTG! Really great month everyone. Keep going..... Almost there!

Added in 30 minute walk at the river...beautiful day!

1417/1500 :)

I don't think I'm going to make it this month either, but I'm not giving up. This was a crazy busy month!

Today I did 55 minutes of jogging on the treadmill and 60 minutes of Zumba for a total of 115.

1060/1500

1737/1700 :)

We have been out of town but did stay really active. We took our bikes along, walked a ton and overall had a great time!
Today I got back in my routine with 55 min of yoga, 35 min on the elliptical and walked my mile for the day on the tm.

Has anyone volunteered for June yet?

Adding 90 minutes more- Gym, treadmill and lots of work on the machines, my dress for Friday night is a tad snug:rotfl2:

910/1000 so far. Wedding Friday night, so I will get the dancing in before midnight!!! Or what? Turn back into Cinderella :wizard:? More like a pumpkin::yes:::charac2::dogdance:

Stomach flu last week definitely hurt my numbers this month. I was out of commission for two full days - and still managed to gain a pound! :sad:

Mon 5/20 - 30 min PT & strength training
Thu 5/23 - 10 min PT
Fri 5/24 - 35 min run/walk
Sat 5/25 - 35 min run/walk & PT/strength train
Sun 5/26 - 65 min run/walk
Mon 5/27 - 10 min PT plus some serious sweat vacuuming and steam cleaning the house!
Tue 5/28 - 45 min run/walk

TOTAL 965/1200

1737/1700 :)

We have been out of town but did stay really active. We took our bikes along, walked a ton and overall had a great time!
Today I got back in my routine with 55 min of yoga, 35 min on the elliptical and walked my mile for the day on the tm.

Has anyone volunteered for June yet?

Not sure - but I was thinking of volunteering for July.

66 minutes of walking

1505/1500 :banana:

I can’t believe I made it!! :yay::yay:
I’m taking the next two days off so I can rest up for the Patriots Challenge this weekend. It’s a 8k on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday. This will be my first half and I’m super excited! I’m not counting on a very fast time since my DH will be doing it with me and he hasn’t been able to train as much as I have, but his company will be much appreciated.

Thanks again Figment for hosting, and I’ll see everyone again next month.

30 minutes Ripped in 30..week 4

1447/1500 Sooo close!! Tomorrow should top me out over 1500....whew!! Glad May had 31 days in it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter