Keiki O Laniwai – Magical Makeovers for Kids

Subrbnmommy

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We're off to Aulani in April and was looking for more information on the Magical Makeovers for Kids. My DD is 12 and this would be her last Disney Makeover.

I'm more specifically looking at the package with the Tory Burch dress but any info on any package would be appreciated.

Thanks!

yeah, I also found that info... But no pictures of the end product, details or reviews....

Thanks though

Hi we are prepping to do this. My girls have been saving their own money and asking for Disney gift cards for their birthdays this past year to pay for this. If you go on You Tube and look for "little ones enjoy makeovers at Aulani" there is a Disney made video showing the process. it is short but shows you enough to get a feel of it (see girls done in the Tori Richards dress or suit and cover up with mermaid). Also there is a great 27 minute video of all of Aulani by Best Hawaiian Vacations....hope this helps some in your prep.

My DD did the $135 package this afternoon and LOVED it! I can post pictures early next week when we are back from our vacation.

Our DD did this last year and this year and loved it! We didn't book a package though, just did polish changes and hairstyle. Very fun experience!

Thanks for the great info! The updo with Orchids is lovely! Your DD must've felt like a Hawaiian Princess. I'll check out the You Tube video and the blog!

Does anyone have pictures of the Tori Richards dresses? I have gone online and can find mommy ones (which oh my I want to buy) but not finding the girl ones.

Does anyone have pictures of the Tori Richards dresses? I have gone online and can find mommy ones (which oh my I want to buy) but not finding the girl ones.

IIRC, The girl one is the same print as the adult print and similar style to the dress my DD has on in the pic up thread. Duffy and Shellie May are wearing the current print in this pic.image.jpeg

I am sooo excited about booking this for October after reading this post. Thanks to the person who posted pictures of the original package. So beautiful :) This mommy is excited.

Oh dear, every time I look at the board my vacation budget goes up :rotfl2:. The hair-do is simply stunning. I think I need to book this for my DD before we have our PhotoPass session.

Is a Photo Pass Session something you book @LittleStinkerbelle? (I call my daughter stinker bell, hehe, love the name).
Hi! Yes, you can reserve a private portrait session with a PhotoPass photographer. They offer 20 and 40 minute sessions and the price varies based on the length of your session and time of day (there's an upcharge for sunset). There's more info on the Aulani site if you go under activities, then select photography services. And pricing is under the link on the right side of that photography services page. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter