Kellie Pickler Has Lost Her Husband

Why is it that the headlines are about Kellie Pickler and not that a great song writer died?
She is better known. And I agree, Kyle Jacobs was a great songwriter.
I always thought highly of both of them. Their care and appreciation for our troops showed in the many hours they spent on USO tours and performances.

What sad,sad news.

Always have loved her story coming from such a hard childhood to where she is today.

American IdoI Season 5 remains my favorite Season ever.

Kellie,Taylor Hicks,Katherine McPhee,Chris Daughtry,Mandisa-very strong Season.

So tragic.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...lie-pickler-034737358.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
100% agree on that being my favorite season too. Some friends surprised us with Meet and Greet passes on the tour, oddly enough, Kellie was the only one who didn’t participate because she had friends in town she was spending time with. I was absolutely obsessed with Ace Young. 😍

Mental health issues and suicide is SO scary. I’m currently EXTREMELY worried about a friend who is on several waiting lists to see a therapist, and desperately needs help now. I’m so, so terrified of getting a call.

Sending peace and comfort out into the universe for Kellie, and everyone who is battling.

This is very sad. I watched their reality show, I Love Kellie Pickler, back in 2015 and thought they were a very sweet couple. I'm still shocked about tWitch's death. Just goes to show no matter how rich, famous, or successful you are, the struggle with mental health is a terrible thing that does not discriminate!

A
100% agree on that being my favorite season too. Some friends surprised us with Meet and Greet passes on the tour, oddly enough, Kellie was the only one who didn’t participate because she had friends in town she was spending time with. I was absolutely obsessed with Ace Young. 😍

Mental health issues and suicide is SO scary. I’m currently EXTREMELY worried about a friend who is on several waiting lists to see a therapist, and desperately needs help now. I’m so, so terrified of getting a call.

Sending peace and comfort out into the universe for Kellie, and everyone who is battling.
No doubt and it seems to be getting worse.

In addition to Kyle,Country Music is still mourning the loss of Naomi and even the Disney World Community had the terrible loss last year.

And I was just reading that in 2021,30 per cent of teenage girls seriously contemplated Suicide.

It is just so tragic to think that a person can reach a place where they give up all hope that there is even a possibility that tomorrow could be a better day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter