• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kennedy Space Center

We used our AAA tickets on Monday. Bought them online and printed them when at home. They are genuine tickets that work at the turnstile. No need to visit will call.
Also, even without the full bus tour, we had plenty to do. We stayed from 9.30 to 4.30 and only saw one of the imax shows.

JenLan, how were the crowds at the Space Center entrance? I called KSC and they said any tickets purchased through AAA will be honored on a first come, first served basis, and do not have a specific date attached to them. I'm just worried I'll buy the discounted tickets through AAA, then get to KSC's gate and they'll be all full up and I won't be able to get in.

We arrived at 9.30 am on a Monday. So we missed the initial entrance time. (Misled by our gps...) However, I can tell you that at 9.30, every single bus time to the Saturn center was available.
Also, at approx 1 pm, the IMAX theatre still had seating available for that show.
We would have had no problem using our AAA tickets throughout the day. Of course, your mileage may vary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter