Keurig pods at akl?

shaynar

Mouseketeer
This may seem like a ridiculous question but I’m making my grocery order for an upcoming trip.

What kind of coffee is there at akl Jambo house? If keurig, do you know the pod brand?

Thanks!

This may seem like a ridiculous question but I’m making my grocery order for an upcoming trip.

What kind of coffee is there at akl Jambo house? If keurig, do you know the pod brand?

Thanks!
We stayed in a studio at Jambo house (room 6209) in late December and they were not using keurigs.

Thanks!
If you are staying in a regular resort room then it would be a Keurig. You can request additional coffee when you check in. They will bring you as much as you want. But if you are in a DVC room then they usually have Mr Coffee type coffee makers.

In most of the refurbs they are putting in the dual Keurig's that have a regular pot and the single pod as well. Not sure when those will get to AKL.

Hotel rooms have Keurigs and the coffee is Joffrey's. Villas (5th floor not sure about the CL villas on the 6th floor but our CL room on the 4th floor had a Keurig) have a coffee pot.

In most of the refurbs they are putting in the dual Keurig's that have a regular pot and the single pod as well. Not sure when those will get to AKL.
I have not seen these double Keurigs yet. What rooms currently have those? What rooms will have those? Are you talking DVC or hotel refurbs?

We were @ Rivierra and it had a Keurig. BWV had Keurig-I think??? GFV - Keurig (no coffee pot). AKL-Keurig. AKV Jambo coffee pot. POFQ - coffee pot.

We are in a Tower CL room at Gran Destino starting on Saturday and I believe they have a Keurig.

edit to add: We have the "double" Keurig @ home and I love it! We go to work at different times during the week and we use the pods for weekdays, but on the weekends, we use the coffee pot.

I have not seen these double Keurigs yet. What rooms currently have those? What rooms will have those? Are you talking DVC or hotel refurbs?

We were @ Rivierra and it had a Keurig. BWV had Keurig-I think??? GFV - Keurig (no coffee pot). AKL-Keurig. AKV Jambo coffee pot. POFQ - coffee pot.

We are in a Tower CL room at Gran Destino starting on Saturday and I believe they have a Keurig.

edit to add: We have the "double" Keurig @ home and I love it! We go to work at different times during the week and we use the pods for weekdays, but on the weekends, we use the coffee pot.
They are in the BRV refurbs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter