Kevin if U R ever in NYC Check this restaurant out!

LMO429

DIS Veteran
Hey Kevin!

Love Love Love your dining reviews! I went to a restaurant this past weekend in NYC called Del Posto and was thinking about you and how you would have loved it! I even said to my fiance during dinner "Kevin would love this place!!" to which he replied......"Who is Kevin???" ;) So if you are ever up in NYC check out this restaurant. The atmosphere, service and food was FANTASTIC. Yes it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!!

Keep up the great work! looking forward to getting home tonight and hearing the pod-cast.

I'm originally from upstate NY and used to go in NYC frequently...well never frequently enough.

Lately I have been having NYC withdrawal. I've been watching reruns of Sex and the City just to see NYC. Before the strike we were watching the show Dirty Sexy Money...which is basically a love letter to NY. The only entertainment that has ever made the city look as good is a Woody Allen movie.

Every time I mention going to NY John asks "who's going with you?":rotfl2:

One of these days I'll talk him into it.

I've always thought that when I really grow up...I'll live in NYC. I'm pretty sure at this point that's not going to happen. I'm too attached to my car and warm weather....but I can still visit.

Kevin

I'm originally from upstate NY and used to go in NYC frequently...well never frequently enough.

Lately I have been having NYC withdrawal. I've been watching reruns of Sex and the City just to see NYC. Before the strike we were watching the show Dirty Sexy Money...which is basically a love letter to NY. The only entertainment that has ever made the city look as good is a Woody Allen movie.

Every time I mention going to NY John asks "who's going with you?":rotfl2:

One of these days I'll talk him into it.

I've always thought that when I really grow up...I'll live in NYC. I'm pretty sure at this point that's not going to happen. I'm too attached to my car and warm weather....but I can still visit.

Kevin

How funny! You are having NYC withdrawals and I am having Disneyworld withdrawals. I have 99 days until I am back at Disney.

If you can ever convince John to come up to NYC I would love to return the favor and recommend some restaurants for you up here! I live in Tribeca with my fiance and we frequent a new restaurant every other week.

Dirty Sexy is a great show! :goodvibes

I live in neither place and am suffering withdrawal from both NYC and Disneyworld - my two most favorite places. As luck would have it I get to go to both places in the next 45 days. We're closer to NYC so a quick trip is easier there. Our daughter lives in NYC and is a dancer so we have an excuse to get there for short trips. Our two little granddaughters love Disneyworld so I use that as an excuse to go at least once a year.

Looking forward to both.

Del Posto is owned by Mario Batali - haven't been there yet, but would love to go. We've been to Becko several times recently, and is is very good, it is owned by Lidia Bastianich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter