Kevin is home from surgery

Kevin--- We are happy to see that you are doing better now.

You have under 6 weeks to decide if you want to join us for T-Rex or another treat.

:upsidedow

Great to hear you're making progress Kevin. We all knew John the "Genius" was also John the "compassionate caregiver".

Take care guys.

Glad to hear the good news. Thanks for letting us know. We love you guys.

Sorry I've been out of the loop. I'm on vacation, disboarding from Seattle.

Kevin - wonderful news. Still praying for your successful healing.

I'm sure once the gas bubble is completely gone, the "looking through water" feeling will pass. I don't know if you had a macular detachment along with your retina, but that will also determine how quickly and smoothly your vision returns.

Keep the updates coming. I'll be checking the boards more regularly once I get home from the Pacific Northwest.

And I agree that a strong support system is the key to success, and you have it in John and in the community here.

Lucky guy.

Soooooo Glad you are feeling better Kevin! I'm sending you lots of positive energy for a solid recovery. Keep us posted!:yay:

Kevin I am so glad to hear you are recoving nicely. :)
I am also very happy that you have an angel like John to care for you and your mom. :angel:
He's a very special man. :thumbsup2

Kevin,

I am so relieved your recovery is going well. Your post was very touching. In great times, it is easy to take for granted a relationship. When one is ill, a relationship is truly tested. We all knew John would once again rise to the occasion. He's a keeper! ;)

:tinker: Sending lots of pixie dust your way! With DISers on your side, anything is possible. :grouphug:

Warmest Regards,
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter