Kevin or any of the PC crew

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
Can you share any light on why all the email notifications have stopped and when you click receive email notifications in the User CP it doesn't hold??

I know lots of posters are asking the question for days on the tech board and no one has even responded with "we don't know why but we are working on it".

I am sure, knowing you they way we do that you are doing all you can to get it fixed. Just wondering what is going on.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter...

it will only work when you have 98 cents in change in your left pocket, you stand on one leg, and recite the alphabet in pig latin.

What timing! I just went and checked all my subscriptions to make sure they hadn't accidently been deleted, and then see this question. I didn't think of going to the tech board. I'm just glad its happening to everyone and is being worked on and not something just wrong with my account somehow. I need my Big Brother updates.:rolleyes1

Thanks Kevin.. I totally believe you!!! and I have posted as much on the tech board to all the spoiled posters who ahve no patience like me :goodvibes

It's good to know someone is working on it...but how someone (other than a non-admin) posting in the Tech Support forum? That is what its there for, no?

This has been an off-and-on problem since the server switch, and not once has an admin posted to say they were working on it, despite thread after thread of people with the same problem.

If this is a problem at the host OS level (and the OS is not Windows), I can probably help out. I run such systems for a living...and that's how I knew it was not an ISP-level issue when it was happening (I am my own ISP).

Can you share any light on why all the email notifications have stopped and when you click receive email notifications in the User CP it doesn't hold??

I know lots of posters are asking the question for days on the tech board and no one has even responded with "we don't know why but we are working on it".

I am sure, knowing you they way we do that you are doing all you can to get it fixed. Just wondering what is going on.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter...

They put Bob on it!

No worries your email will be getting gallons of ink delivered soon. :rotfl2:

But if it is a bad smell it is Pete sharing the fart odor that follows him. :confused3

They put Bob on it!

No worries your email will be getting gallons of ink delivered soon. :rotfl2:

But if it is a bad smell it is Pete sharing the fart odor that follows him. :confused3

No no Bawb EATS what he buys to give out as gifts... so they will be getting empty ink gallons soon :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter