Kevin Or John - Favorite Breakfast Location In Vegas?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Okay. I have to ask, because breakfast for us in Vegas was quite funny. You mentioned that you have a favorite breakfast place to get pancakes. Will you please tell me where it is?

Without a doubt it is Blueberry Hill.

There are several locations and the one we like is on Decatur and I think Sahara....dont hold me to that.

I know how to get there, but am not sure about the cross street.

They have the BEST pancakes hands down...and there are slot machines in the lobby.

How can you go wrong?

Without a doubt it is Blueberry Hill.

There are several locations and the one we like is on Decatur and I think Sahara....dont hold me to that.

I know how to get there, but am not sure about the cross street.

They have the BEST pancakes hands down...and there are slot machines in the lobby.

How can you go wrong?

Oh to have known that before we went :) We had horrible experience with breakfast. We went to Binions, because one of the gusy with us said he'd heard they had the best breakfast. Oh to hear you review that one. We couldn't sit with all of our party of 6. So, we did four and two. The two sat at a booth for four, but one of the benches had been removed and was covered with a sheet. It was hilarious.

Yep! Blueberry Hill for sure! :thumbsup2 Yummmmmmmmm!

Bali's has a very nice buffet too, but it is pretty pricey.

Speaking of Vegas..Kevin you had said on the podcast that you felt "La Nouba" was the best of the Cirque shows. I am going to have to check it out. I have seen "O", "Love", "KA" and "Mystere" and never thought about seeing La Nouba because I didn't think it would even compare to being as good as the other Cirque shows I have seen. Thank you for opening my eyes "again" to something new.

I do not know of any breakfast places but for Dinner I love Jasmine at the Bellagio and Onda at the Mirage...Expensive ...Yes..but you get what you pay for....oops sorry for the mini hijack! I am going to keep the breakfast place in mind next time I am out in las vegas!..thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter