Kevin you missed your chance.....

mandymommy4

DIS Veteran
to reunite with your best friend Samantha Brown. She was just in town staying at the RPC at the Grand Floridian. A friend from the GF board just got back from the GF and posted that she stayed there! I immediately thought of you and your "best friend" and the picture from the press event! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh well, I guess tonights special will have to tie you over till you meet again!

I have been able to meet plenty of celebrity's singing at Candlelight, but the one I was star struck over was Mr. Rogers! I could not believe I was meeting MR. ROGERS :scared1: I think I blubbered something like "I grew up watching your show, your my grandfather you know?" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Update: She may still be there! The lady on the GF board said she got home last night and Samantha Brown was in the RPC yesterday! Put on your half of the BFF necklace and get on over to the Grand! Hurry!

I sounded like a total Dork! But I totally grew up watching him:happytv: , so I was star struck, and beyond having a logical conversation! The funny thing is I stood really close to him on stage and when he walked up he smiled and winked at me ;) He was so nice, in fact when he came in to meet the cast choir we started singing "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood....":rolleyes1 And he was so honored.

As much as I would love to hang out with my BFF....I think stalking her at her hotel is probably a bad idea.

You know...for a BFF, she's not very good at this.

She never calls or writes letting me know when she's in town.

You'd think she would after all these years of her not having any clue who I am.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mandymommy4, I got to meet Mr. McFeely. He donated a car seat to our group when I lived in Pittsburgh. I always wanted to meet Fred Rodgers but never got the chance.

We visit his display in the airport in Pittsburgh when we go back for a visit.

That is also cool you performed in the opening ceremony at AK.

As much as I would love to hang out with my BFF....I think stalking her at her hotel is probably a bad idea.

You know...for a BFF, she's not very good at this.

She never calls or writes letting me know when she's in town.

You'd think she would after all these years of her not having any clue who I am.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yea, not a good idea! We'd hate for your next dining review to be of the orange county jail cafe!!!!

mandymommy4, I got to meet Mr. McFeely. He donated a car seat to our group when I lived in Pittsburgh. I always wanted to meet Fred Rodgers but never got the chance.

We visit his display in the airport in Pittsburgh when we go back for a visit.

That is also cool you performed in the opening ceremony at AK.

Mr. McFeely...... wasn't he the mail man????

I know it may sound braggy, but it was! I will never forget that ceremony, at the end of the Circle of Life number they had a Bald Eagle fly over the crowd at just the right moment and land on a guy on stage. He (or she:confused3 ) landed right at the end, where it goes BOOM with the drums! I got teary eyed and I knew it was coming because we rehearsed for two straight days before opening! That eagle knew he was on show because they never got the timing right except for the live performance!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter