• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keys to the Kingdom…What Time does Bookong Open?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

Does Keys to the Kingdom go online to book at midnight like Capture the Moment or 6 am?

Thank you!

Bumping up this thread in case anyone has an answer.

I have always wanted to do this tour, but it has always been booked. Right now 12/7/2022 5:25 p.m. CST you can book tour thru 2/5/2023 and 2/5/2023 is sold out. I'd like to do the tour on 2/11/2023. When should I log on and try to book for a chance?

I'll try calling Disney about this too.

Called Disney and it's 6:00 a.m. EST 60 days before. I did a mock booking today at 7 a.m. EST and I could only reserve one person, not two. Anyway, I'm in the CST time zone that is earlier, so will set my alarm for 4:30 a.m. next Tuesday (12/13) and try at 5 a.m. my time (keeping my fingers crossed that I can book this for two people). Will only go to Orlando after a Tampa trip and buy MK tickets if I am successful in this booking. Wish me luck.

Called Disney and it's 6:00 a.m. EST 60 days before. I did a mock booking today at 7 a.m. EST and I could only reserve one person, not two. Anyway, I'm in the CST time zone that is earlier, so will set my alarm for 4:30 a.m. next Tuesday (12/13) and try at 5 a.m. my time (keeping my fingers crossed that I can book this for two people). Will only go to Orlando after a Tampa trip and buy MK tickets if I am successful in this booking. Wish me luck.
I booked Starlight Safari and a dessert party - both dropped at midnight FL time ...

I booked Starlight Safari and a dessert party - both dropped at midnight FL time ...
Congratulations! Those sound like awesome experiences. Disney extras are pricey, but what wonderful experiences, and I bet you will always remember your time at these events / experiences and have a blast and great memories.

Anyway, I set my alarm for 4:30 a.m. CST which is 5:30 a.m. EST and was online at 5:40 EST today and able to purchase the two Keys to the Kingdom tickets I wanted. I bet they did drop at midnight. It might be that just on the phone you can't get them till 6 a.m. EST.

But yeah! I have my Keys to the Kingdom tickets, and I went ahead and booked my one day Magic Kingdom tickets too for two of us. Lol I just dropped $603, about $300 pp but am super excited to do this (what is it about Disney that gets you excited about spending so much money). This has been on my list as something I've wanted to do if the opportunity ever arose for the past 20 years.

It’s a great tour. You will have some great visuals and awesome views when you go to the first floor.

This is my Christmas present to myself lol, and I'm taking my nephew who lives in Orlando too. It's my shortest visit to a park or Orlando yet, but I'm very much looking forward to it.

Other immediate family members, DH, and DS (in his 20s) who lives just 20 minutes away from us, are all staying home. (We live in St. Louis.). DH doesn't really care for the Orlando theme parks. DS loves the parks, but if he were doing a tour like this would want two days in the Magic Kingdom (would want more time for the other stuff in his favorite park) and the one time some years back I talked about doing the tour wasn't interested (thought it might ruin the magic for him).

Anyway I'm flying to Tampa to visit a cousin who is in assisted living in Tampa. I try to visit him once a year. I'm staying in a hotel in Tampa for two nights, taking my cousin to the Lowry Park zoo full day 1 and taking my cousin to the the Florida Aquarium in Tampa full day 2. My nephew who lives in Orlando and has his own outdoor adventure company (slow season for him) is going to join me in Tampa. I got a hotel room for him in Tampa for the one night too, so there is no long commute for him. Anyway after our our outing at the Florida Aquarium on day 2 and after we drop my cousin off at his group home, I'll return my rental car to the Tampa airport, and my nephew and I will drive to Orlando. I'll stay overnight at his house, we'll get up early, do the tour, and have time for another ride or two, etc. Then my nephew will drive me to the Orlando airport (he actually lives fairly close to the airport), and I take an evening flight home. It's my mini whirlwind Tampa / Orlando adventure.

Anyway thanks for the support / encouragement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter