Keys to the Kingdom lunch questions

Jeremy S Schrecengost

Earning My Ears
Going May 11th to Keys to the Kingdom and we are trying to plan food reservations after.

Does anyone know what time lunch is served? (Tour starts at 8am)

bonus question anyone done it recently and where was the lunch?

Just did the 9:00 am KTTK tour on Thursday March 1. I believe we ate lunch around 12:00 but I didn’t check the time. I’m thinking the 8:00 am tour lunch would be 11:00, the 8:30 tour 11:30 lunch and so on.

Our lunch menu and location was Pecos Bill. My DH and I both chose the Southwest Salad w/ Chicken. The weather forecast was high 80’s and sunny and the other food choices seemed too heavy. The salad was better than a typical fast food salad w/ fresh crunchy greens and tasty chicken. Was served w/ Marzetti Chipotle Ranch Dressing.

Enjoy your trip and the KTTK tour!

We went in January on the 8:30 tour and when we checked in at the Town Square Theater we were asked to make our lunch choice out of about 5-6 different items. I chose the chef salad and my husband the coney dog. I think there was also a burger, chicken nuggets and something else. We ate around 11:30 in the Tomorrowland Terrance at tables that were set aside (and assigned) to the members of our tour group. Of course they sat you with the person/people in your group. This just made it easy to have the lunch delivered to the right spots efficiently. As soon as our group finished and got up they began preparing tables for the tour group to follow ours. It was all very organized (but the food was mediocre as I had read and expected). The tour was great - the lunch not a highlight but it was adequate and gave us 30 minutes to rest from all the standing and walking.

We went in January on the 8:30 tour and when we checked in at the Town Square Theater we were asked to make our lunch choice out of about 5-6 different items. I chose the chef salad and my husband the coney dog. I think there was also a burger, chicken nuggets and something else. We ate around 11:30 in the Tomorrowland Terrance at tables that were set aside (and assigned) to the members of our tour group. Of course they sat you with the person/people in your group. This just made it easy to have the lunch delivered to the right spots efficiently. As soon as our group finished and got up they began preparing tables for the tour group to follow ours. It was all very organized (but the food was mediocre as I had read and expected). The tour was great - the lunch not a highlight but it was adequate and gave us 30 minutes to rest from all the standing and walking.
This is the menu I was expecting and was very surprised that it had changed to Pecos Bill!

We did KTTK on March 9 and it was GREAT. Was expecting lunch at Tomorrowland Terrace, but was at Pecos Bill...lunch was excellent!!!! Anyone know when they switched from TT to PB ???? The tour was worth every penny. Our CM, Jen, was excellent!!!!! I highly recommend her.

I have the 8:30 tour on the same day. I made dinner reservations at Mama Melrose at 6:20.

my son and i r doing it on april 3rd. its a surprize for him. hes finally old enough to do it. hes been wanting to do it forever

we are trying to decide on booking this for April 15th, but not sure yet. We did Marceline to Magic tour 2 years ago and LOVED it! Not sure if this one being longer is worth the time, also our son doesnt eat Mexican or normally anything from Pecos Bill, does anyone know what the current choices are for lunch?

I just did it on 02/01/19. We did the 8 AM tour. I think we ate at around 11:00 AM. We ate at Pecos Bill. I had the Southwest Chicken Salad and my friend had the fajita. They had off to a room to the side and set up a table of toppings just for us to use. They also gave us drinks in screw top lids. We didn't have a lot of time to eat and use the bathroom, so I didn't finish my pop. I ended up drinking it on the tour and recycling it underground.

For those on the fence, it really was a great tour and I highly recommend it. It was a surprise gift for my friend and he really really liked it. :)

Edited to add: I really liked my salad enough that I would go to Pecos now just to get that.

I just did it on 02/01/19. We did the 8 AM tour. I think we ate at around 11:00 AM. We ate at Pecos Bill. I had the Southwest Chicken Salad and my friend had the fajita. They had off to a room to the side and set up a table of toppings just for us to use. They also gave us drinks in screw top lids. We didn't have a lot of time to eat and use the bathroom, so I didn't finish my pop. I ended up drinking it on the tour and recycling it underground.

For those on the fence, it really was a great tour and I highly recommend it. It was a surprise gift for my friend and he really really liked it. :)

Edited to add: I really liked my salad enough that I would go to Pecos now just to get that.
Can you remember what else they offered? What time were you done? Thanks!!!

I READ this really kind of fast.....plus I am tired......so you can IMAGINE what I actually read....in red. LOL Had to re-read it lol. :)

We did the 9 am tour in early Feb and I think we ate at noon at Pecos Bills. I had the southwest salad with pulled pork and DH had the jerk chicken in lettuce wraps. We both liked what we ordered and would be willing to eat there again and we don't normally eat at QS/CS. They had a separate area roped off with a toppings bar for us alone. We picked our items from a menu before the tour started.

We did the tour way back in 2012 - we ate in Columbia Harbor House
They took our orders just before the tour started :)

Can you remember what else they offered? What time were you done? Thanks!!!

I'm sorry. I don't remember the other choices... maybe some sort of nacho? I am not a big Mexican eater, so that is why I kept with the grilled chicken southwest salad. We were done by 1 PM. I double checked the time stamp on a photograph we took with our tour guide (shout out to Tom the tour guide who was MOST excellent).

I READ this really kind of fast.....plus I am tired......so you can IMAGINE what I actually read....in red. LOL Had to re-read it lol. :)

I actually snorted out loud when I realized what you thought it said. bwhhahahahahahah:rotfl2: On a not exactly related note, on this trip, my friend frequently had to urinate, which he blamed on not be used to drinking alcohol (we were on the dining plan and took advantage of one drink with each meal). :drinking1Well, every time he went pee, I would go try to go use the bathroom too (what can I say, the more kids I have had, the easier it is to frequent the bathroom ha ha). So, it became a joke that we were judging the bathrooms on this trip since we visited so many in each park. For the record, my favorite was the Rapunzel one. He deemed Epcot bathrooms the worst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter