• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keys to the Kingdom Tour - where did you have lunch

Bildmouse

<font color=teal>Where does the time go!<br><font
I know that you cannot book before your 60 day arrival window. Wondering where you had lunch during the tour. Have a while before I can book any ressies but trying to get my ducks in a row!!

Some of the more recent tours have eaten at Pecos Bill's. My co-worker did the tour shortly after it came back and he ate there. May have changed since even though it's only been about 2 months.

My understanding (we had this booked and changed our mind) is that it's currently Pecos Bill's. You'll also get to ride Jungle Cruise (with your tour guide giving ride history instead of the normal Skipper commentary) and Haunted Mansion (ride normally).

I did the KTTK tour about a year ago and lunch was at Pecos Bill's at that time.

I just did the tour in February and we ate at Pecos Bill's. I pre-selected my meal when I checked in for the tour and then we sat in a private, roped-off area in the restaurant. Your meal will be at your table when you arrive. It was really nice as the restaurant was quite crowded when we arrived, but our area was peaceful and private.

Ditto, Pecos Bills. This was in January the year Disney closed for a bit. Great tour. Looking to do it again.

When we did the tour in 2017 it was the at the Tomorrowland Terrace (which I believe was closed at the time and they just brought in lunches).

When we did it in 2019 it was Pecos Bill.

Both times, as other have said, we chose our meal at check in.

Just did the tour a few weeks ago and it was Pecos Bills - you order your meal when you check in for the tour

Just did this yesterday. Lunch at Pecos Bills. Just FYI, the first tour of the day is 8am right now. You have to be in line at turnstiles at opening to make it. Tour starts promptly at 8am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter