Keys to the Kingdom tour

My Mom really wants to do this tour but Im concerned about the "a lot of walking". How a lot is a lot?

You're either walking to the next spot or standing listening to the guide talk. I don't recall if there was really anywhere to sit when we reached the talking spots as you're out in the open areas or backstage. Perhaps see about a wheelchair for peace of mind?

We LOVED our tour, but as with anything of this nature I believe it all depends on the guide you get. Our guide was awesome & at one point on the verge of tears cause Disney means so much to him (which of course got me going). I want to take the tour again I enjoyed it so much.

We are considering doing the tour next month. Is it worth the time and money? Thanks
Definitely! This tour was amazing and our tour guide was great! We had Pieter and it looks like he ventured to ABD. This was the start of going on different tours. You won't be disappointed.
My Mom really wants to do this tour but Im concerned about the "a lot of walking". How a lot is a lot?
It has quite a bit of walking and standing around. If that is a problem, I suggest renting an ECV for the tour. We had a couple in our tour group in 2016.

What time does it finish up? I know it says 5 hours but I'm curious if it ends at 1 or lunch is at 1. We are doing the tour at 8am on July 3rd. When I booked it that was an hour before park opening but park opening has changed to 8. I imagine it will be madness. I can't wait! :)

If your start time is 8:00, then you will stop for lunch at Pecos Bills around 10:30 and your chosen lunches will be set out for you in a separate reserved room. You will have about 20 minutes to each, and then around 10:50 the CMs clear out those trays and set out the chosen lunches for the tour group that started at 8:30 and arrives around 11:00... and the process repeats for each successive tour group in 30-minute intervals.

We had the 9:00 start in March and stopped for lunch at 11:30 and our tour completed at 1:57pm so the CMs know the pace to set to keep things on schedule.

Have a great time!

As an alternative to the amount of walking, you could try the 3 hour Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour. No Utilidors or close up parade floats, but you get to go backstage at the Haunted Mansion, which I thought was pretty cool. And at $49, a bit cheaper. I had the same CM for both Keys and Marceline, and I actually preferred Marceline.

If your start time is 8:00, then you will stop for lunch at Pecos Bills around 10:30 and your chosen lunches will be set out for you in a separate reserved room. You will have about 20 minutes to each, and then around 10:50 the CMs clear out those trays and set out the chosen lunches for the tour group that started at 8:30 and arrives around 11:00... and the process repeats for each successive tour group in 30-minute intervals.

We had the 9:00 start in March and stopped for lunch at 11:30 and our tour completed at 1:57pm so the CMs know the pace to set to keep things on schedule.

Have a great time!

Awesome! Thanks so much. I can't wait. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter