Kia

tinkerbell27

Mouseketeer
Does anyone here own a Kia?

We are thinking about getting a new Sorento anybody own one?

thanks in advance!!

I have a 99 Sephia, which I don't think they make anymore. We've had a few problems with it, but were taken care of without a problem. I don't think I would ever buy a used one, but new with the ten year warranty. When we finish paying off the one we have, we will probably purchase another Kia. My DB and SIL also have one, but they put alot of miles on theirs and have had some more significant problems.
I really have no complaints about mine...its no frills in the Sephia, but DH uses it primarily for commuting and it gets good mileage.

I drove a Kia Spectra for the month of Dec. (rental, while my Focus was being fixed). It had pretty good "get up and go", but it sounded very "tinny" (could hear a lot of road noise), the trunk was TINY compared to my Focus, it only had two cupholders which were right between the front seats (nothing like a little Diet Coke slopped on your pants), and the interior was no bigger then my Focus or my inlaws Corolla. If I did get one, I would make sure and get a looooooong warranty.
Terri the Yoopermom

We just got a new Sedona a few months ago and LOVE it! The only reason we didn't get the Sorento was that we needed the 7 passenger seating but next time . . .!

LOVE that warranty & our service dept. is great - we had some spots on the leather at delivery & service was closed and it was almost a month later by the time we got around to taking it in & they just replaced the seat - no trying to clean it or anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter