• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani one-bedroom question

kid-at-heart

DIS Veteran
Are there any one bedroom, savannah view, villas at Kidani which do not have a connecting door to a studio? Any requests we should make? We are not interested in being near the lobby but would prefer a decent view of the animals.

Many thanks,
Kate

Kidani has only GVs , dedicated 2BRs, and 2BR lock-offs and thus there are no 1BRs without the internal doors to a connecting studio. The dedicateds and lock-offs are together throughout the building. Unless you like long walks to the lobby and all amenities (walks of up to 1/3 mile), you should request close to lobby, close to community hall (which is also close to lobby), close to Timon elevator (which is not far from lobby and puts you close to bus stop), or close to Rafiki elevator and Sunset savanna view, which is somewhat further from lobby but provides the exit closest to the pool. All provide good views.

Kidani has only GVs , dedicated 2BRs, and 2BR lock-offs and thus there are no 1BRs without the internal doors to a connecting studio. The dedicateds and lock-offs are together throughout the building. Unless you like long walks to the lobby and all amenities (walks of up to 1/3 mile), you should request close to lobby, close to community hall (which is also close to lobby), close to Timon elevator (which is not far from lobby and puts you close to bus stop), or close to Rafiki elevator and Sunset savanna view, which is somewhat further from lobby but provides the exit closest to the pool. All provide good views.

Ahh, as I thought. I figured there would be no such thing as a one-bedroom dedicated 1br but was hoping. Thanks for the info. :)

Kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter