Kidani Village 1 Bedrooms

SharonS

Mouseketeer
Do the 1 bedroom units at Kidani Village have 1 bathroom or 2? What about BLT?

Great! Thank you! I stay at Kidani all the time, but always in a studio. For an upcoming trip, we will be a party of 3...2 adults and a child age 9. I was debating if the extra points for a 1 bedroom are worth it

Both Kidani and BLT have two bathrooms in the 1BR and three in the 2BRs. Those are the only two DVC resorts with the extra bathroom. If you have not done a 1BR yet at Kidani but only studios, be warned that attempting the 1BR may lead to your never being able to go back to a studio.

Haha, that's what I'm afraid of! I have 500 pts and usually travel solo. That gets me 4 times a year in a studio. I had a little over 100 banked points, so I can do the 1 bedroom without losing my 4 trips. I was considering trying Grand Floridian Villas for my Oct trip, but don't know that it is worth the extra points.

Both Kidani and BLT have two bathrooms in the 1BR and three in the 2BRs. Those are the only two DVC resorts with the extra bathroom. If you have not done a 1BR yet at Kidani but only studios, be warned that attempting the 1BR may lead to your never being able to go back to a studio.

Grand California has 2 baths also I think.

Those are the only two DVC resorts with the extra bathroom.

The only 2 at WDW...
Ahh... you are forgetting the DVC resort on the west coast... VGC also has a second bathroom in the one bedrooms... a fabulous feature!!:thumbsup2

I wish they would have followed suit with that trend at Aulani!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter