Kidani Village Room Service Menu?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
Can anyone tell me where I can find a room service menu for Kidani? Allears.net has the one for Jambo House, but I assume that they are different since they are different buildings.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me where I can find a room service menu for Kidani? Allears.net has the one for Jambo House, but I assume that they are different since they are different buildings.

Thanks!
As far as I know, Kidani gets their room service from Sanaa. I did a quick search, but the only room service menu I found is from 2011...menu items have likely changed in 7 yrs...as well as the prices.

Sorry but I don't know where to find a Kidani room service menu but I can tell you that it was indeed different than Jambo's the one time we stayed there which was in May, 2017. We've had many stays in Jambo and must admit to being disappointed at the difference during our Kidani stay. Seemed more limited to me.

We did not do room service, but just ordered to-go from Sanaa last stay at Kidani. We, of course, did the bread service and had the sauces to use as condiments the rest of the week. The chicken tiki masala is a great option too.

There is a minimum order for room service at Kidani, but there is not one if you just order to-go from Sanaa.

We did not do room service, but just ordered to-go from Sanaa last stay at Kidani. We, of course, did the bread service and had the sauces to use as condiments the rest of the week. The chicken tiki masala is a great option too.

There is a minimum order for room service at Kidani, but there is not one if you just order to-go from Sanaa.

Two questions...

1) How do you do this? Do you go to the restaurant and place the order at the desk or can you call down from your room and go down and pick it up?

2) If you place a "to-go" order, will they still accept Tables in Wonderland?

In my experience, I went to the lounge area of Sanaa and sat down and ordered a beer. I asked if I could get the bread service to go. The bartender said that she would have to ask the kitchen first as if they are busy they will not do togo orders. That day, fortunately, they weren't busy. YMMV.

As far as TIW is concerned, I would say yes. I've used it before when just ordering one drink to go in other lounges that accept it. But as always, YMMV.

Two questions...

1) How do you do this? Do you go to the restaurant and place the order at the desk or can you call down from your room and go down and pick it up?

2) If you place a "to-go" order, will they still accept Tables in Wonderland?

Yes we just called down from room and waited and picked up in a few minutes. Way cheaper too since you avoid drink charges and less tip for just to-go. Super easy.

And yes they did accept our TiW, but double check that. You may need to let them know when you order. I also thought it was a great reason for dad to go sit at the bar and have a Tusker Lager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter