Kiddies are at School!

BibbidiBobbidiBOO

<font color=green>AKL is my new favorite<br><font
:p :Pinkbounc :( :eek: :D :bounce: :crazy: :teeth: :sunny::(
That about sums up my feelings on the first day of school for my 2nd and 6th:eek: graders!

As a SAHM I am a bit :confused: also! Very mixed!! They fought enough this summer that I am a bit relieved they are separated. But I miss them too:( ! And MIDDLE school:eek: ! Yikes.

Dont be too sad, ok? ;)

It always amazes me how early some(probably most) places go back to school. We never go back until the Wed after Labor Day, still over 2 weeks away. :rolleyes:

I'll be feeling very lonely next Mon. when DS heads back. Especially after 5 days at the park together. :D

I am ready for them to go back, but yesterday took youngest dd to open house at preschool. It really hit me that this year will be the end of her being a baby as next year she starts kindergarten. Believe it or not, I kind of got a lump in my throat!:rolleyes: Then I thought, "Good Lord, get a grip" the school year hasn't even begun and I am worrying about next year!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I wonder where oldest dd gets her worrisome attitudes from?:rolleyes:

Our seventh grader started school today. She is really excited about getting back to school.

This is who I will be next week at this time.....:Pinkbounc :wave: :teeth: :bounce: :sunny: :earsboy: :jester: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :)
Does that sum it all up???

Sinced this drifted back towards the top today, I shall update that both kids were:teeth: :teeth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc when I picked them up yesterday! They were eager to return this morning, so I am :D for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter