Kids activites at Vero Beach

Ourtwoprincesses

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to Vero Beach lately with kids? I am looking for an itenerary of kids activities there at Vero Beach. My kids want to know what they do in the kids club. I know you can find daily itenararies for the Disney Cruise, and I thought maybe they would have something like this on this website or another website for Vero Beach.

Well, we haven't been there in about 7 or 8 years. At that time, I remember my kids enjoying the water slide and pirate ship in the pool area. There was a small playground. Some activities they participated in were an unbirthday party, where they made there own cupcakes, and a water balloon toss. My kids were only 5 and 2 at the time. There were also family movies at night. Sorry that's all I can remember now, as age is getting to me:rotfl: .

We were at Vero beach about a year ago. They have activities all day at the pool and the kids club. Waterslide races for prizes, miniature golf(unlimited) right by the pool, birthday parties, activities for little kids(bubble blowing, coloring, etc.) Everyday check at the pool area and sign up early because they fill up fast. Also, if your kids are older they have trips off the resort. I believe my nephew did some type of fishing trip and also a marine biology trip of some sort. Some of those trips there is an extra charge.

I'm moving this over to the DVC fourms where I'm sure many of the Vero owners will chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter