Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Mazda I am loving your pieces!

I was hoping to get all done today..but only came up with the title for 1 set in the baby boy/toddle mini kit. gah.

I'm thinking a big tag/journal box and altered paper clips as the elements. Maybe I can do them and add them to this post....(focus brain focus!)

That title is terrific! I love all the different papers and textures you used for the buttons!

We are in the path of some pretty scary weather right now. I'm not sure what the next few hours will bring, so if I'm not around during the next few days, it may be because we don't have cell or internet service after the storms blow thru. I will keep everyone updated if possible.

We are in the path of some pretty scary weather right now. I'm not sure what the next few hours will bring, so if I'm not around during the next few days, it may be because we don't have cell or internet service after the storms blow thru. I will keep everyone updated if possible.

just stay safe Sheila, praying for all in the path of the tornado's :hug:

Hope all is well Sheila-sending prayers your way!! Scary stuff on the news.:sad2:

Everyone's groups look great! My groups are halfway finished, will finish after our trip this week and post pics (having computer issues).

Sheila hope you are doing okay! :hug:

I hate to bother you with everything going on, but I checked my DC and it says my package was delivered yesterday, just wanted to make sure you got it, let me know when you get a chance

Sheila hope you are doing ok. Sending prayers your way! I have 3 more letter groups to cut and I already started on my titles for my minikits are set to cut.

Sheila, hope you are doing okay? please check in when you can :hug:

Nancy talked to Sheila.

Internet and cell service as spotty due to downed towers and power lines
And the have taken a short trip the the beach for some relaxation.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Nancy talked to Sheila.

Internet and cell service as spotty due to downed towers and power lines
And the have taken a short trip the the beach for some relaxation.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

thanks Buffy! good they have gotten away for a break!
guess I'll check in with her later in the week to make sure she got my swap package.

Do you still need an angel? I saw people volunteering after the post, but if you need someone to help, let me know. I an picking up a new blade tomorrow, but otherwise, I think I have enough paper and embellishments to help out. Let me know!

Lori

:moped: postal! Should reach you by the end of next week or early the week after :goodvibes

DisNorth, any idea when your package might be postal ? just want to have a rough idea of when I should plan a trip to the US to go mail stuff. OOPS I should send you my address LOL

Sheila, when is the share due? I know it has been pushed but I can't remember the new date.

Hey Girls!! We got home late last night after spending 7 days on the beach. We had a lot of problems with our cell and internet service the week before we left due to the storms, and our service on the island was pretty limited. I have piles of luggage, mountains of laundry, no food in the house and our church's VBS starts tonight, but I'll read up on everything I've missed and answer any questions you might have as the day progress.

Hope the break was good! I was worried for you when I saw the news:scared:

thanks Buffy! good they have gotten away for a break!
guess I'll check in with her later in the week to make sure she got my swap package.

Lisa, your package made it here safe and sound. I got it the day of all the big storms. I put it away and before I could get on the boards, we headed to my in-laws and their cellar. Everything looks great!! Thanks for the goodies!

Do you still need an angel? I saw people volunteering after the post, but if you need someone to help, let me know. I an picking up a new blade tomorrow, but otherwise, I think I have enough paper and embellishments to help out. Let me know!

Lori

Lori, thanks for the offer, but I think we have all the spots filled.

:moped: postal! Should reach you by the end of next week or early the week after :goodvibes

I will be watching for it and will let you know when it gets here.

DisNorth, any idea when your package might be postal ? just want to have a rough idea of when I should plan a trip to the US to go mail stuff. OOPS I should send you my address LOL

Sheila, when is the share due? I know it has been pushed but I can't remember the new date.

June 17 is the new due date. I'm a bit behind. I didn't get much done the week before vacation. We were too busy dodging storms. I'm going to have to block off some time in the next couple of weeks to get my pieces finished.

Hope the break was good! I was worried for you when I saw the news:scared:

The week away was awesome! We were pretty much unplugged for the whole week. We did watch the Weather Channel Thursday and Friday nights trying to stay on top of what was happening at home. We didn't see any severe weather here, but the OKC area was hit again. Thankfully all of our friends and family in the area are ok. A few had some minor damage to their homes, but nothing that can't be easily fixed.

Ok, I think that answers everyone questions, if I missed anything, please let me know.

Sheila, so glad you are ok!

I have finished, bagged and tagged. I just need to get my butt to the post office. It honestly may not happen until Saturday because it's the last week of school but who knows, maybe I can enlist DH haha.

Here is a picture of the finished mini-kit for group B

I'll let you know when I mail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter