kids choices at ohana

Sarahbelle341

Mouseketeer
I know that kids can eat from the selected menu but I have seen some posts that referance some kid's choices. What were the choices? I can't seem to find a kid's menu online.

I have no clue but I would also like to know. I have one child that hates to eat there but we are going anyway because the rest of us love it. I never knew there were kids choices until after our last trip. Hopefully someone will answer your question.

They have brought may son cheeseburgers, fries, mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. They bring him as much of any and all of them as he wants. My DS is 13 so I am paying the adult Ohana price for him so they are expensive cheeseburgers!

My son is 14 and that sounds great to him! He just asked why had we not done that before!

We have allergies to deal with as well along with some pickiness. Can they do things like leave the sauce off the shrimp and bring plain grilled shrimp?

I have never seen an actual kids' menu for 'Ohana. Your server will tell you what is available and some have said that because Kona and 'Ohana share kitchen facilities it is from the Kona kids' menu. However, because 'Ohana charges based on age anyone 10 and up will still be charged the adult price.

I have a sensitivity to undercooked shellfish, but they were able to grill them longer when I asked so they can make modifications.

My a few of my kids are picky and do not like the food at "Ohana. They have had chicken fingers, grilled cheese and cheeseburgers, all served with fries. They were also able to get a kid friendly dessert but I don't remember what it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter