Kids club 11 year old

ashleyasiegel

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on the dream in April and my oldest daughter is 11. Does she have to pick between the Oceaneer lab and Edge? Or can she attend both? I am not sure which she would prefer and if she wants to hang with her 8 year old sister.

We are sailing on the dream in April and my oldest daughter is 11. Does she have to pick between the Oceaneer lab and Edge? Or can she attend both? I am not sure which she would prefer and if she wants to hang with her 8 year old sister.

She can go to both. I'd recommend that she plan to go to the Edge the first night. They plan activities for the remainder of the cruise that first night and the kids get to know each other then.

My 11/12 year old did both Edge and Club interchangeably last spring break and summer. He looked at the schedule and went to the activities that suited him most.

They are connected so regardless of which one they enter, they can go between the two as they wish.

They are connected so regardless of which one they enter, they can go between the two as they wish.

I believe you're confusing the Oceanears Club / Lab which are connected but both for the younger kids, the OP was asking about Edge which is the tweens club which is located on Decks 9 on the classics and Deck 13 on the Dream/Fantasy. my 11 year old did both last year.

My 12 year old has done both on our last 4 cruises. She loves being able to do both and is very sad that she will turn 13 on our next cruise and no longer be able to attend the kids club/lab unless it is open house. I will say that most of the kids that attend both take off their kids club band when they go to Edge or some of the kids tease them (even if they are probably doing the same thing.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter