• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids dessert at Kona on DDP?

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
Anyone with experience here ? Do they get to order a regular dessert or iis it smoothie. This could be a major battle because of that darn Kiddie cone!!

TIA!!!
Sue

Yep, they order dessert off the adult menu, and they are also allowed to order an appetizer off the adult meny since there aren't any on the kids' menu. It was a great value on the dining plan. Our meal for me, dh, dd10 and ds7 would have been $160 and we didn't even all order beverages and ds skipped dessert and shared dd's kiddie kone.

Not only can they order a "regular" dessert, but they are large sized desserts (or at least they were last summer). We were on the DDP, so DH, DD6, DD4 and I ordered four desserts, and it was way too much. After that, we shared desserts, rather than "pig out."

Kona was the most generous on the plan for us, our son got a kiddie kone as his dessert and also got a smoothie as his beverage with his meal. A little bit of a sugar buzz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter