Kids first trip and deluxe dining!

kscwgirl

Earning My Ears
We leave on Saturday, arrive at WDW 6/14, so I'm going to stick up our intros and the ADR list and I'll update all when I get back on 6/28 :)

Who we are:

Sara (me) - age 33, long time Disney freak, came every summer from 6 mos old to age 21. First trip back since 97 and I've been obsessing about it for close to 2 years now.
Loves: Piglet
Fav attraction: Tiki Room
Hates: bugs of any kind, esp spiders
Fav food: chicken, steak, strawberries, chocolate
Dislikes: most vegetables, anything spicy

Jeff (dh) - age 43
First time to Disney, I'm hoping the bug bites him hard so we can bring the kids back!
Fav Food: steak & potatoes
Dislikes: chicken, most fish

Papa (my dad) - age 65
Florida born & raised & instigator of all above mentioned trips. Instilled love of Disney in me.
Loves: Donald (to the point of writing a strongly worded letter to Disney when we were there during Donald's 50th birthday and they didn't do anything for it. He got an 8x10 autographed photo in the mail and it still hangs by his bed.)
Not so fond of: "the mouse"
Food: not an adventerous eater, likes steak & most seafood. Dislikes anything weird or green in his food.
Would move the earth for his grandchildren

Nana (my mom) - age 63
Likes Disney but not quite as much as Dad & me
Loves: Goofy & Figment (still mad they changed the Figment ride)
Hates: Tiki Room (Is glad this trip that I can go alone)
Fav food: chicken, shrimp

Abby (dd) - age 6
Loves the princesses. Has been saving her $ for months and is very prepared to spend every last dime. She's super excited about pin trading and riding roller "ghosters". Scares easily and melt downs come easily when she's hungry. She shouldn't be lacking for food, however.

Joey (ds) - age 4
Cannot stop talking about when he will meet Lightining Mc Queen. He is my "try anything" child and has NO FEAR whatsoever. He has a very limited range of foods he will eat, but everything on the Disney kids menu is on his menu.
Most excited about seeing the Cars and "mweeting the duck" only duck doesn't sound so much like duck and if it comes out the way it usually does I might die of embarrasment right there outside Tusker House.

Dad decided to put us on the deluxe plan so that we could eat wherever we wanted. We only have 1 2ts credit meal, and no real "lunches" planned.. so we'll see what happens.

6-14
Dinner: Earl of Sandwich

6-15
Breakfast: Hollywood & Vine
Dinner: Tony's Town Square

6-16
Breakfast: Princess bfast at Askerhaus
Dinner: Rose & Crown

6-17
Breakfast: Crystal Palace (this is for me.. all the years we went there was no Piglet. Now, there's a Piglet, and so I have to go.)
Dinner: Liberty Tree Tavern

6-18
Breakfast: Tusker House
Dinner: Coral Reef

6-19
no breakfast ADR (not really sure where we will eat.. :confused3)
Dinner: Garden Grill

6-20
again, no breakfast ADR (Clearly *I* did not make the ADR list)
Dinner: Cinderella's Royal Table

After that we go to Sea World and the beach so I'll update when I get back!!

Almost time to leave!!!!! EEEE!!!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter