kids holding world key pass??

Denvick

Disney Fan
I would like to know if anybody has any suggestions on how I can have my 9 and 11 yo DS's keep track of there world key card pass without losing them?

I don't intend on putting charging privledges on there cards but want them to be able to get back to the room without my wife and I necessary.

I thought about a lanyard around there neck but don't know where I can purchase something that will hold the card without having to put a hole in it.

I have lanyards at work but they are for ID cards with holes at the top and attach to the cord.

I know my kids and I know they will lose them if they are not wrapped around there neck.

Any suggestions??????? I have looked all over and can't find anything. I bet they sell something on the ship/Anybody know??

Thanks!!!!!!

The do sell lanyards on the ship that are waterproof too. They are little cases that you can keep your picture id, KTTW card and some cash in and still go swimming, they run around $6.00 if I recall correctly. Some people have found similar items in the fishing department of Wallmart.

Both my kids wore cargo shorts the first day(the zippered pocket type) After that my daughter puchased a small purse-sized straw pocketbook with a long cord on Nassau. She wore it over her head and across her body so it wouldn't slip off her shoulder. Whenever she came back from an activity she gave it to me. I don't think the stores are open when you board so have an another plan.

Wal Mart and other such stores carry plastic protectors that have a hole on them that you can put the lanyard through. Those work well for the key cards. Your kids also need their nametags for the club/lab. Mine just put their tags on the same lanyard.

I found perfect ID badge holders at WalMart. They were $1.97 each, include a lanyard and see-through plastic pockets. There are 2 pockets with the holder... so my kids will use one for the room key and one for the arcade card. (They'll have to remember not to let the mag stripes face each other within the pockets.)

In my WalMart, the ID badge holders were located near the wallet/wrist watch section of the store.

Thanks everybody for the great suggestions and advice.

I am off to Walmart today!!!!!

If you want a simple one-pocket type that will seal tight sort of like a ziploc bag, big enough for a KTTW, Walmart has those for $.97 in the fishing dept; they are labeled as being for carrying fishing licenses. In the jewelery/watch section, there is another style for $.97 that has a slightly larger pocket and a kind of plastic zipper (like the Glad-loc bags?).

Unless the policy has changed since June, you can punch a hole in the card. When we checked in at the kid's club, we asked if they had a hole punch. One of the counselors got one and punched a hole in the corner, we never had a problem with it. My ds 11 wore it on a lanyard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter