Kids in Adult Areas

joncrew5

Earning My Ears
I'm just wondering if kids are allowed in the adults only bars like Skyline, La Piazza or just the Europa area in general. I'm talking later afternoon or early evening. Thank you for any input.

La Piazza isn’t adults only. I have seen kids in there many times. I Have never seen kids in skyline.

In my limited experience it seems during the day light hours most of the adults only areas allow kids and are even sometimes setup for activities that include kids. At night the restrictions are put into place.

The daily schedule will note which activities are adult-only. As PP noted, it's typically the evening/nighttime activities. I have attended many activities in the club areas with my underage DS during the day - usually trivia games, crafts, etc.

The adults-only area on the upper decks (adult pool, Cove Cafe, Satellite Falls) is adults-only all day.

The Europa area (and its equivalent on other ships) becomes adults-only at night, so kids are usually allowed in areas such as La Piazza and The Tube during the day. However, Skyline and Ooh La La aren’t typically open during the day, so they are de-facto only for adults. As mentioned above, the Daily Navigator app will indicate which venues/activities are open to all and which are only for adults always or after a certain time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter