• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid's meals

Karalea

DIS Veteran
I've been reading the menus and it seems that all the kid's meals come in a "cook'd up comics box." What is this? Can I get the meals without one? I just sounds like something else to carry around all day. I wouldn't be "allowed" to throw it. :rolleyes:

You can get them without the boxes, and I believe if you request that, they are cheaper! I could be wrong on this, I think I saw it on Mousesavers a while back. Anyway - we're doing the same thing - I don't want anything else to carry around!

The Cook'd up Comics box is a small rectangular plastic box that snaps closed with a handle- reminded me of a pencil case or mini suitcase. The one I got as part of my meal at WWS had a Lilo and Stitch comic strip on it. The characters were talking about going to the Enchanted Tiki Room.

Would be great for art supplies or small toys to carry around.

It's really cute but yeah- a pain to have one more thing to carry.

I know at WWS I heard a mom say she didn't want it and the CM said they would give it to a local community group if you leave them behind.

yes, getting our kids to part with them was a pain - I think they agreed after the 4th so your fears are well founded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter