Kids programs

FIREFLY01

MARRIED MY PRINCE CHARMING IN THE MOST MAGICAL PLA
We are looking at adventure of seas and freedom next summer my daughter is 5 but at cruise time will be 2 weeks before her 6th bday ... Question can she go in 6-8 yr club or will they stick her in 3-5 yr?? She will be going in first grade no way putting her w 3-5 yr olds I can't get straight answer fr rccl when I call

Every sailing can be different, but I would bet she'll go with the same-age kids. On the two Royal cruises DS has been on they have 6-8 and 9-11 combined, but the nursery and the 3-5s are separate.

She'll be a younger-side first grader; she'll 5 and I bet she'll be just fine with other 5 year olds.

We are looking at adventure of seas and freedom next summer my daughter is 5 but at cruise time will be 2 weeks before her 6th bday ... Question can she go in 6-8 yr club or will they stick her in 3-5 yr?? She will be going in first grade no way putting her w 3-5 yr olds I can't get straight answer fr rccl when I call

if she is not six when she boards she will NOT be allowed in the 6-8 grouping.

they are very strict on ages. it is easier to move down than it is up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter