Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

Open any of the above links in this thread and you should be able to click on the individual icons to copy and paste them to where ever you need them.

I thought I once saw a Passport to use at EPCOT that you could print out yourself. It was LOOOOONG time ago, and I can't find it again. Does anyone know where I coudl find something like that?

Thanks for any help or ideas!

I am looking for a Halloween mickey Mouse coloring page for my pre-school claas. Anyone have ideas?

I'm so glad I found this thread!! My 4 1/2 year old will need some help writing the journal, but he'll be able to tell me what to write there. And he'll love to have it to look back on!

Thanks so much for all the great links!!

:banana:

:thumbsup2 I had this bookmarked from 2005. I was going to post to bring it up for people to see, but realized other people had the same idea. Check out the whole thread for some great children activities/ideas. Page 9 had most of them in one place. Penny

Hi there,

My kids love this site, Freecoloring.org, it offers hundreds of coloring pages to print.

Rebecca

Go to:

Page 4 - post # 57

Page 6 - post # 86, # 87, # 89,

Page 7 - post # 9

Page 8 - post # 114

Page 9 - post # 131 (I've cleaned up and reposted Mouse for Less
Kids Travel Jouranals and Animal Kingdom animals)

Coloring book pages for characters, holidays, animals, nature, religious, people, misc. and educational coloring pages.(alphabet, letters etc.)

Also has themes list of crafts and activities. (including for COUNTRIES(in Epcot) -which has arts/crafts, games/activities, science, history, recipes, songs, poems and finger plays)

http://www.coloringbookfun.com/

Have fun!!:wizard:

To jhwells1994:

Here's a link... http://www.elibs.com/e/w/categories

You need to choose the category, then click on "Title" of choice. Then when the "fill in" boxes appear, scroll down the page and look just to the right of the fill in boxes inside the purple box, and you will see a printer icon that says, "Print This". This brings up a non-filled-in printer version so you can print the page out for your trip!

Hope this helps. :) They have lots of categories!

One other option...if you have Microsoft Word:

http://www.charmandgrace.com/Disney/DisneyJournal.doc

This is a link to the pages as a Microsoft Word Document. If you can get it to download (it's a very LARGE file, so you must be patient... :hourglass not sure I'd even try it with dial-up internet), then you can click "Save As" and save it to your computer. Then once you open it on your own hard drive, you can right click the images and click "Edit" to put your own text in or make other changes.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

thanks for these. Has anyone made dot to dot pages, or word scrables
the kids on our trip will be DD 6, DD 2, DNephew 4, cousins 2 DD 11, DD 8

I found a couple of them for christmas. But apparently they wont let me post because I don't have enough posts...so I am gonna post a couple of more times to be able to post them..here is 1

I found a couple of them for christmas. But apparently they wont let me post because I don't have enough posts...so I am gonna post a couple of more times to be able to post them..here is 2

I found a couple of them for christmas. But apparently they wont let me post because I don't have enough posts...so I am gonna post a couple of more times to be able to post them..here is 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter