Kilala Princess

PrincessBri12

Spider-Man and Little Mermaid Aficionado
Has anybody else read or even heard of 'Kilala Princess?' For those who don't know, it's very similar to the 'Kingdom Hearts' series, but with several differences.

1. The main character, Kilala Reno, is a random kid like Sora, but she's a schoolgirl who's also a fan of Disney. She even has a Mickey patch on her skirt! ^^
  2. The love interest, Rei, takes the place of Kairi. He is a prince that needs Kilala's help with trouble in his kingdom.
  3. The friend, Erica Ange, is missing early in the series and becomes evil under hypnosis like Riku.
  4. The 'Disney' mix-ins are limited to the Princesses (and Tinkerbell in the middle of one chapter). Whereas for 'Kingdom Hearts,' there was a wide variety of movies used, like 'Pirates,' 'Tron,' 'Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'Lion King.'
Also, the series was published around 2006-2008, so there's no Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana or Rapunzel present.

I'm in love, obsessed even, with this series. This was what got me hooked to the Princesses as well as Disney in general just like when I was a kid. I'd really love to see if there are other readers of it on these boards. ^w^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter