Kilamanjaro..Keep morning FP+ or...

klamb55

Earning My Ears
So we have a fast pass for Kilimanjaro one of our days for the morning around 9:30am. Trying to make last minute tweaks to our plans and wondering if doing this Attraction in the afternoon would be bad with all the animals asleep?

We’ve always found plenty of animals out and active no matter what time of day we ride.

Sleeping all afternoon is more myth than fact.

I’d ride it in the morning then refresh for additional FPs later.

We actually like to ride a couple times a day, because each ride is really different. I will say personally we've only see the lions early in the day (but that could just be our luck)
As pp said, I'd keep it for earlier, so you can try for that 4th FP

At 9:30, will a FP at KS save more than a few minutes? If so, do it stand by, and make the FP for something in the afternoon.

I would do both. Keep the FP for 9:30. Refresh, and you should be aboe to get an afternoon FP. I have seen many animals very active in the morning as wll as the afternoon. And I've seen them not active at both times.

So we have a fast pass for Kilimanjaro one of our days for the morning around 9:30am. Trying to make last minute tweaks to our plans and wondering if doing this Attraction in the afternoon would be bad with all the animals asleep?

Keep your morning FP. always ride the safari between 9-10 a.m. and have always seen multiple animals every time. Our last trip we had an afternoon FP and were disappointed. While we did see a few different animals, not nearly the amount of animals were active at that time of day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter