Kilimanjaro Club Hail Mary - what’s my best chance?

MapleGirl

Perpetual Planner
I’m doing a split stay with my bestie (girls trip!!) in June and would love to stay concierge level at AKV for our first two nights. I know it’s a super long shot but figured I’d put the waitlist in and keep my fingers crossed. What size room has the greatest chance of coming through? I believe I read there are 5 studios and 5 1-bedrooms. Would I have a better chance of getting a 1 bedroom or a studio?

You are correct in that there are only 5 DVC Concierge Level units at AKV. They are all 2-bedroom lock-offs, so for every 2-bedroom booked there is one less 1-bedroom and studio available. You can have up to two wait lists active at any one time during a use year, so if you don't currently have any wait lists you could wait list both the studio and 1-bedroom.

But also because the pool is so small, there's not really a unit size between studio and 1BR with statistically better chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter