• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

King Bed Rooms at Grand Floridian?

When I worked at AoA in the front office people would request king rooms and we would almost always have them available, but this was usually because AoA is so family oriented and everyone who booked a standard room wanted doubles for their family. GF might be a little different. I remember one time though a guest asked for a king bed and because there was a child on the reservation I was told it was an "inappropriate party mix" for a king bed room and we were not allowed to switch them, and this child was a toddler too. I don't know how it is now, but when I worked at AoA we were only allowed to place a 2 adult "party mix" into a king room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter