King Kamehameha Club, silly question.....

rcraw45425

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with
Am I hallucinating or is there (or was there ever in the past) a Dole Whip machine in the lounge? For some reason that sticks in my mind, but maybe I was dreaming....... :D

No, I don't think so. Just an espresso machine. But you know there was one at Captain Cook's right?

No, I don't think so. Just an espresso machine. But you know there was one at Captain Cook's right?
thanks, I remember the one at Capt. Cooks, is it still there or did they remove it during the renovation? We were supposed to stay there in may but with all of the construction then we moved to the CR.

I don't know about one at Capt Cooks, but when we were there in May, the Pineapple Lanai was open in the back of the main lodge and it is a dole whip stand.

Thank you, I believe that they moved the one that used to be in Captain Cooks to the Pineapple Lanai. Our last stay was before the Capt Cook's renovation. I moved our reservation for this past May to the CR because of all of the construction. Will check out the Pineapple Lanai for Dole Whips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter