King Size Bed on "Hotel" Side?

DisneyTrainFan75

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Just myself and DW heading to Aulani for 5 nights for a half business/half pleasure getaway. I know they offer a King size bed in the Waianae tower "Hotel" section of the resort (at least I assume we'll be there being a standard room reservation). We have no problems with the 2Q rooms having stayed there before, but it would be nice to have the King size bed with just the two of us. Is there a catch or a special phrase needed to secure one of these rooms? Are they only certain room numbers ending in "xx"?

Mahalo!

The special phrase would simply be "King Bed Please". That tells the room assigner exactly what is important to you. They will do their best to satisfy your request.

:rotfl:Yeah...I kinda set myself up for that one. Thanks, OKW. :thumbsup2

I just thought there might be something more specific to ask for such as a specific wing, floor, view, etc.. I can't seem to find where I read this after searching earlier, but I thought I read that the king beds are only in the handicap accessible rooms. We certainly don't want to be taking up an accessible room unnecessarily.

I'll just call and make the request before we get there on Wednesday. If there's something of interest to report concerning getting a room with a king bed I'll report back here. Hopefully Hurricane Olivia will die down some before we land. Looks like we're in for a wet weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter