Kingdom hearts 3 announced

pork

Mouseketeer
I haven't seen a thread on it yet but kingdom hearts 3 is now officially in development for the ps4 and Xbox one. Finally the e3 news I've been hoping for.

I'm holding out hope it's going to make an appearance in the parks too but that may just be a dream.

I haven't seen a thread on it yet but kingdom hearts 3 is now officially in development for the ps4 and Xbox one. Finally the e3 news I've been hoping for.

I'm holding out hope it's going to make an appearance in the parks too but that may just be a dream.
~Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of this -- they sort of look like broke down Super Saiyans, the one with the brown hair looks like a knock off Goku or Vegeta or something. It's weird but they're so cute and it seems to work! I would love to play it if it were on a Nintendo platform -- especially given my disappointment with Epic Mickey 2.

~Kingdom Hearts 3 coming to PS4~

My kids will like this if it is true-- they are not total gamers, but like the kingdom hearts games-- I told one of them yesterday about this and she said "I didn't know there was a ps4." I guess there is?

Now I have to buy a new system again? Should have kept my mouth shut.

My kids will like this if it is true-- they are not total gamers, but like the kingdom hearts games-- I told one of them yesterday about this and she said "I didn't know there was a ps4." I guess there is?

Now I have to buy a new system again? Should have kept my mouth shut.

Yeah the ps4 isn't quite released yet. Its set for a holiday release this year.

There's a quick trailer out on you tube for the game now. It doesn't give an idea of what disney worlds are being added. But if your kids are fans they might get a kick out of it.

~Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of this -- they sort of look like broke down Super Saiyans, the one with the brown hair looks like a knock off Goku or Vegeta or something. It's weird but they're so cute and it seems to work! I would love to play it if it were on a Nintendo platform -- especially given my disappointment with Epic Mickey 2.

~Kingdom Hearts 3 coming to PS4~

There's actually a semi-recent kingdom hearts game on the Nintendo 3ds.

The main characters do look a lot like dragon ball characters but the disney worlds are pretty faithful to the movies.

I'm thrilled. I'm sorry they skipped a generation.
Exclusivity might prohibit it, but I wish they'd redo the first two for Xbox in HD.

The part that most excited me about the trailer? Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix!

I already got my pre-order in. :goodvibes:goodvibes

the first game system and game that my parents ever bought me other than a gameboy was the PS2 and Kingdom Hearts the year that they came out for christmas.

i lost my mind during the sony presser the other night when Square followed the Final Fantasy trailer with this one. i am so incredibly excited.

I'm thrilled. I'm sorry they skipped a generation.
Exclusivity might prohibit it, but I wish they'd redo the first two for Xbox in HD.

They eventually released Mass Effect 1 for the PS3, and many said that would never happen. With KH 3 confirmed for the Xbox One, I've got a feeling they'll release downloadable HD versions of many of the KH games on PS4 and xbox leading up to KH3. If I had to guess, the PS3 exclusive 1.5 Remix package may be the only disc based release ... but I'm really holding out for a nice disc based KH3 limited edition package which will include the 1.5 remix stuff along with KH 2, Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance

There's actually a semi-recent kingdom hearts game on the Nintendo 3ds.

The main characters do look a lot like dragon ball characters but the disney worlds are pretty faithful to the movies.
~Thanks, I'll look into it when I get a chance. Right now, I'm addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf. I never got the whole Animal Crossing thing until now -- once I pick it up I cant seem to put it down. I can't stop catching butterflies, fish and digging up fossils, lol. I don't like Playstation, I don't find their games to be family friendly or even appealing. But, I am so disappointed with the Wii U -- it's just sitting there collecting dust. While everyone continues to play the old Wii. I hope Disney will make a version for Wii U. :/

LOL That's pretty awesome. :thumbsup2

I got into the whole KH series late (like a couple of years ago....I know, I know). As soon as I saw how the Disney worlds were interpreted, and how you get to see how the respective world's storyline would be a little different when the KH characters interfered, I was in love. :lovestruc

Saying that, I am HYPED about KH3! I hope we don't have to wait too long for its release! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm going to put my money on about 2.5 years. With 1.5 this fall its almost a sure bet next fall is 2.5. That'll give new player a chance to connect with the story. After that they'll want to follow up fast with 3.

The big question for me is if Star Wars and marvel characters are going to be added in now that disney owns them.

The big question for me is if Star Wars and marvel characters are going to be added in now that disney owns them.

I could see them doing a single Star Wars world and a Marvel world similar to what they did with TRON and Pirates. Anything more though would be overkill ... ie we don't need multiple Star Wars or Marvel character levels. To me that would detract from the Final Fantasy meets classic Disney theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter