• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kingdom Hearts at Disney Springs

rdominy

Mouseketeer
looking for any information in this. I’ve read a lot of stuff on the internet and have seen videos but have a few questions.

Does anyone know the hours?
Can you shop for merchandise without standing in line to play? Can you see the key blades too?

I went last night on our last night of our trip. The store closed at 11 pm. They text you when it is your turn to play. I had 15 minutes to return in order to get in line to play. You can text them back if you are running late or change your mind.

I hung out in the store while the rest of my family went to the christmas tree trail (we didnt have time to do both and my Wife insisted since I have been waiting forever for this game lol). They have 2 big TVs showcasing gameplay and trailers while you wait. They have some photo ops and some keyblades to see. The only merchandise you can buy is preordering the game itself. There isn't much to do other than play the game.

Once called for your turn, you are assigned a number and wait in line. You will then go to your assigned console to play. You have 15 minutes to play. They have 2 levels: Toy story and Olympus. I chose Toy Story to do first, beat it then made it pretty far into Olympus before my time was up.

One tip: Skip the cutscenes! You will lose 7 minutes of playtime if you watch them all (I asked).

Definitely worth it! It was packed when I went on Thursday night. Have fun!!

I went last night on our last night of our trip. The store closed at 11 pm. They text you when it is your turn to play. I had 15 minutes to return in order to get in line to play. You can text them back if you are running late or change your mind.

I hung out in the store while the rest of my family went to the christmas tree trail (we didnt have time to do both and my Wife insisted since I have been waiting forever for this game lol). They have 2 big TVs showcasing gameplay and trailers while you wait. They have some photo ops and some keyblades to see. The only merchandise you can buy is preordering the game itself. There isn't much to do other than play the game.

Once called for your turn, you are assigned a number and wait in line. You will then go to your assigned console to play. You have 15 minutes to play. They have 2 levels: Toy story and Olympus. I chose Toy Story to do first, beat it then made it pretty far into Olympus before my time was up.

One tip: Skip the cutscenes! You will lose 7 minutes of playtime if you watch them all (I asked).

Definitely worth it! It was packed when I went on Thursday night. Have fun!!

Thank you!
My daughter loves kingdom hearts and it’s the only video game I enjoy.

Could you take pictures with the key blades without waiting in line?
How long was it from the time you signed in to the time you received your text?

Yes, the only line is when you are called for your turn. Its a 15 minute wait once called up (others will finish their 15 minutes then you play).
I waited about 15 minutes before I got the text. You can shop anywhere in Disney Springs though while waiting for the text.

I preordered for my DS!! He’s so excited! Wish it came sooner, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter