Kingdom Hearts

Yes and they're generally enjoyable. If you like Final Fantasy and similar games, and/or you like Disney movies, you'll like these games. At least, the main ones. Some of the "side" games are kind of lame. DH is currently doing his best to finish up Assasin's Creed: Odyssey so he can start on KH3.

I just bought the new one yesterday without playing the old ones and so far it’s awesome!

I'm an "O.G." Kingdom Hearts fan and I honestly never thought KH3 would ever see the light of day! That being said I pre-ordered it so that I'd have it, along with the pS4 remasters of the all the other games in the series.

The game is gorgeous! It was built in the Unreal engine KH3 is easily one of the most visually stunning games I've ever played. The worlds are highly detailed and the character models are perfect. My only real gripe is this third installment was far too easy. I completed the game in less than 30 hours and never felt any challenge throughout.

Don't care though...still loved it!

I'm an "O.G." Kingdom Hearts fan and I honestly never thought KH3 would ever see the light of day! That being said I pre-ordered it so that I'd have it, along with the pS4 remasters of the all the other games in the series.

The game is gorgeous! It was built in the Unreal engine KH3 is easily one of the most visually stunning games I've ever played. The worlds are highly detailed and the character models are perfect. My only real gripe is this third installment was far too easy. I completed the game in less than 30 hours and never felt any challenge throughout.

Don't care though...still loved it!
Were you on the difficult level? I’m on the medium setting and I find some of it challenging but I don’t normally play games like this. I find my characters to be flashing in the red a lot and Sora has to use his rage quite a bit. I normally play call of duty which is a completely different experience

Were you on the difficult level? I’m on the medium setting and I find some of it challenging but I don’t normally play games like this. I find my characters to be flashing in the red a lot and Sora has to use his rage quite a bit. I normally play call of duty which is a completely different experience

Played it on the highest difficulty level.

My issue is you start out with too many abilities where in the previous games you had to earn them leveling up. With the form changes of all the Key Blades plus magic being exceptionally powerful out of the gate you can't help but succeed.

Played it on the highest difficulty level.

My issue is you start out with too many abilities where in the previous games you had to earn them leveling up. With the form changes of all the Key Blades plus magic being exceptionally powerful out of the gate you can't help but succeed.
I guess I’ll have to see how I do as the game progresses since I’m not that far yet

I'm playing it. Someone pre-ordered it for me for Christmas 3 years ago! I too thought it would never come out. :) Boy, did that take a while.

I think it is way easier than previous ones also. It seems like every time I sit down to play, I can get through a whole world. I have played Final Fantasy and am currently playing Destiny and Red Dead also, so I guess it's good it hasn't taken me as long as the others.

I do wish it would last longer though, it's such a cool atmosphere.

I'm playing it. Someone pre-ordered it for me for Christmas 3 years ago! I too thought it would never come out. :) Boy, did that take a while.

I think it is way easier than previous ones also. It seems like every time I sit down to play, I can get through a whole world. I have played Final Fantasy and am currently playing Destiny and Red Dead also, so I guess it's good it hasn't taken me as long as the others.

I do wish it would last longer though, it's such a cool atmosphere.

After I beat it I went back from the last save state and began farming for all the extra gear and leveling up. The only thing left for me to attain is the Ultima Key Blade which I doubt I ever finish because I simply do not have the patience to do all that's required! lol

After I beat it I went back from the last save state and began farming for all the extra gear and leveling up. The only thing left for me to attain is the Ultima Key Blade which I doubt I ever finish because I simply do not have the patience to do all that's required! lol

My DH is like that, has to finish everything 100%. Usually I'm lucky to get through and finish the main story. :) I've just been trying to get all the chests and hidden mickey's. I don't think I've cleaned out a level entirely yet, but I'm only 4 in so I've got time.

I just landed in corona. I thought the ufo boss at the end of toy story was super hard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter